We just arrived at a club and alI could hear the pounding music as we neared the building. We went into the line and once we reached the bouncer, he gave us a nod and we walked in. The smell of alcohol was clear in the air. There were bodies all grinding on each other to the beat if the music. Zayn took a grip on my hand and led me through the dance floor and to the bar. I ordered a vodka and rum and I tipped it down my thoat, the burning sensation going throughout my whole body. After 5 or maybe 9 more shots, I felt free. I lazily took zayns hand and dragged him to the dance floor. I started to grind on him, my ass brushing his crotch oftenly. I felt him get hard and in no time he had me pushed up against the wall, in a make out session. From then on I have no idea what happened.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up in a white room. I looked at my surroundings and it looked like a hotel room. I looked next to me and my eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. I was sleeping next to Zayn... Naked. I quickly jumped out of bed horrified. I pulled on my clothes as fast as I could and I then started searching for it. "Condom... Condom Wrapper... Condom.... Condom Wrapper..." I kept repeating under my breath searching the room. I couldn't find anything. "mmm" I heard from zayns mouth as he woke up stretching. He looked around and his eyes fell on me. "Umm... whats going on... why am I naked?" He asked. "Oh yeah... um I just came from my hotel room and into here but I didn't know you were naked." I said. He bought it and shrugged.

We were back at the tour bus and Zayn and I walked in hand into the bus. The door slammed open due to the wind and all attention was drawn to us. Everyone's eyes went from our eyes, to our hands and back to our eyes again. "Hey everyone." I said in a friendly tone. "Hey whats up!" Harry said. "The sky!" I answered playfully. Harry chuckled and Zayn's grip became tighter on my hand. "Mummmmmmmy!" Acacia screamed running to me! "Hey baby!" I cheered as she jumped in my arms. I picked her up putting her on my hip. "Ow mummy it still hurts!" She whined. "Sorry baby. That reminds me, wheres Liam? Does he know?" I asked cautiously. "Do I know what?" Liam said walking into the room. "Oh uh-" I started but Zayn cut me off. "She was wondering if you knew that we are a couple again." "Oh. No, I didn't. Congratulations!" He said no evident trace of alcohol in his system.

Zayn's POV

I went over to my bunk with Madison and we layed down on the covers. She snuggled up to me and I wrapped my arms around her protectively. "Your mine. Forever and Always." I whispered in her ear. "Forever... and.... always..." Madison repeated falling asleep. I yawned to about to fall asleep. That was until my curtain was ripped open. "What the hell... Louis?" I said sheilding my eyes. His eyes turned cold at the sight of me and Madi. "What the hell? What the hell?" Louis repeated twice in a mocking tone. "Yes Louis! Why did you come here?" I whisper shouted, not daring to wake Madison. "You know exactly why!" He said back. "You know I like Madison and here you are!" He added. "Here I am? Louis she is your best friend and you know i have always had feelings for her! I never stopped loving her!" I scolded. "Pssh. Alway's loved her my ass! Do you even know how much pain you put her through. How many nights we spent on the phone with her sobbing on the other end. How many nights she cried herslef to sleep? How she had to give birth to your daughter, alone." He said. The words he used felt like I had just been kicked in the gut. "LOUIS YOU HAVE ELLA NOW BACK OFF!" I screamed. Madison shifted but she was still sound asleep. "What's going on in here?" Harry asked walking into the room. "Nothing. I was just leaving." Louis said shoving his shoulder into Harry's on the way out. "Woah. What the fuck was that?" He asked. "I dont know..." I replied. "Anyways. Guess what!" He said excitedly. "What!" "I am going to aske Kyrah on a date!" He said. "Congratulations!" I cheered giving him a genuine smile. He beamed his famous smile and strutted off and with that I fell asleep.

Madison's POV

I woke up and Zayn was sound asleep besides me. I tried to move but his grip around my waist was really stiff so I couldn't move. Instead I just grabbed my phone and I looked at my calender for any important events coming up. Oh... my period is 6 days late... thats weir- Oh no. Oh no no no no! I quickly jumped out of bed not caring if I woke Zayn up and ran to my bag. I alway's carried a spare pregnancy test just incase of these situations. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I ripped open the box not reading the box since I had done this before. I pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet holding the stick in-between my thighs. I put my phone timer on for 20 minutes. The suspense was killing me.

After filing my nails, brushing my hair, testing make-up out, my alarm finally went off. I quickly shut it off and looked at the test. There it was... The little pink plus. I started to cry and I fell to the floor with my head in my hands. I sobbed like there was no tomorrow. This is why I ran away. To get away from my problems. Not to cause more! "Babe?" I jumped at the sound of his voice and it only made me cry more. "Babe whats wrong?" Zayn said starting to panic. "Please open the door, love." He asked through the door. I stood up opening the door not thinking. I relised as soon as the door flew open that the test was in plain sight. He looked at me and then to where I was staring at. I looked at him and his eyebrows furrowed. "Madison..." He started. "Its yours." I cried and fell to the floor. "Oh. Well umm.... this time I can help raise the kid." He smiled. He didn't even seem disappoineted. "Zayn your not m-mad?"  I asked. "Mad? I am a little diaassappointed but... I want to be there for you and the baby this time..." He said. All of a sudden Grace came running into the room panting. "Guys come quick it's Louis. He is really mad and is throwing stuff everywhere! Niall is hurt... again." She said all in one breath. "Oh my god. So much news for one day." I mumbled under my breath. I suddenly heard a blood curling scream from outside the bathroom. Grace was on the floor unconscious with Louis standing over her...

He Mustn't Find Out » Zayn Malik © [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara