/~*Orange Cloth*~\

You pulled out an orange cloth and shrugged at the certain color. You debated whither you should be excited or annoyed with the sudden game forced on you. Tamaki didn't show anything that he actually knew what this game was about, but you were sure everyone else knew. You walked toward the closet without waited for an escort and shut the door behind you.

Maybe you should have a little fun with this while the opportunity was there. So you pressed you back to the wall the door was also on and waited for the mystery host to walk in. Lets just give him a small scare. Anticipation made your mind impatient as the door was slowly opening and until you couldn't wait any more you pounced from your place and let out a shout. The incomer jumped in fright and yelped loudly which cause you to laugh using the wall for support.

"That wasn't very funny you know," the host scolded. You already figured out who it was by the sound of his voice.

"Aw, Kaoru, you do it to me all the time! I want to have fun too," you smirked.

He sucked in a breath to say something back but couldn't find anything so he closed his mouth and turned it into a frown. "Whatever."

"Hey, are you okay? You don't seem happy," you asked.

Before he answers he sat down on the ground and rested his head on his palm. "I'm bored. I was the only one who didn't really want to have the party, but since Hikaru wanted to I went with it," he said with a dozed off gaze. You huffed and sat down next to him.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Not really. I'll live through it," he said and looked at you. But when he saw how close your face was to his, he couldn't help keep away the blush dusting his cheeks. Then it seemed like your face kept coming closer until he realized he was leaning your way little by little. You hesitated a bit yourself but closed the distance pressing your lips delicately to his. Instantly, you melted into the kiss and moved more towards him. Kaoru took his hands and carefully held your face, his fingers weaving through a few strands of your hair.

He placed his hand on the lower part of your back and lowered you down to the ground. Shifting his legs on either side of you, he was able to kiss you more and eagerly. Soon oxygen was needed, and you both broke away panting for air. His amber eyes stared into yours for a second until he starting kissing you again, this time wanting entrance. You granted entrance right away as he traced every inch of your mouth. His hands roamed all around leaving no part untouched. You could feel is heart start to race against your chest and you mewed against his lips. You could tell he was trying to keep calm and restrain himself, but it was failing greatly.

Then Kaoru removed his lips from yours and you gasped as he started on your neck. His hot breath tickled your skin, fast and ragged. You felt his member rubbing on your thigh which only excites you more. It makes you want all of him. He senses your urgency and quickly slips off your top nibbling and licking the new exposed skin. Before his hands can near down on your pants you took off his shirt and moved your hands against his toned chest. His hands teasingly fumbled with the button of your pants and you let out impatient moans. A husky chuckle came from his throat and he slowly started to pull your pants down. Once it got to your knees you flipped him over suddenly and took charge. You barely let your lips touch his chest and moved upward to his neck and capturing his mouth once again. This time he let out the pleased moans. You traced circles around his chest and you could feel him get bigger though the thin fabric.

The excitement made you messy but he didn't seem to mind it. Roughly grinding on top of him, both of your felt like you were going to explode from all this bliss.

But out side the closet door, Hikaru was tapping his foot impatiently counting down the 7 minutes. He felt insecure with Kaoru gone and with you in there he didn't know what to think. When the watch beeped at the end of the seven minutes, he swiftly reached out his hand without warning and yanked the door open. What he found in there wasn't what he was expecting as he face glowed red.

-.-.-.-.-

Yay~ I got it out! Now only the Black cloth to go but I may also do a bonus one if people want/request it once I finish this x3 (sorry, I did not proof read)