/*Green Cloth*\

:'D I'm so happy about the amount of fans I have gained through this series~. I will treasure you all!

Green Cloth

After reaching your hand into the hat and pulling out a cloth, you saw that it was green. You smiled, green is one of your favorite colors. Then you were ushered into a closet with dim lighting. Stumbling on your own feet, you finally found a safe place to sit. You wondered who could have the green cloth.

Mori?

Kaoru?

You could only wait till your selected host came into the closet. Hearing the scuffling outside the door, your excitement raised as the door opened quickly. Light came and briefly shined on the teen and you breath hitched. One of the twins. He held a slight frown on his face as the door was almost closed.

"But Milord! I don't want to do something like this!" he complained. You smirked. His attitude gave you the answer to which twin it was. Hikaru, the more immature and mischievious of the two.

"Its [Name]! You should be happy! Now go to her!" the Host Clubs' King demanded. A sigh left his lips once the door was closed all the way. Amber eyes searched the small, poorly lit room till they landed on you and he tensed up a bit.

"Uh, hey [Name]," he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hello Hikaru," your smirk fell. Why was he so unenthusiastic right now? You guys started at each other for a couple of awkward moments, so you said something to break the silence.

"You can sit down next to me, you know," you patted the ground next to you. He slightly flinched at your voice through the quiet and took the seat you offered him. Hikaru sat with his legs crossed as you brought your knees to your chest and rested your head against them looking at him.

"Why are you so nervous?" your smile starting to come back.

"What? Why do you think I'm nervous?" Hikaru asked.

"Well, for one you keep on fidgetting, your not saying your sarcastic comments, you are avoiding eye contact as much as possible, and a little blush is rising to you cheeks," you noted off.

"You're just imagining things, [Name]. I am perfectly fine," he said coldly trying to cover up the blush you said was coming.

"Why are you being so unsocial and rude right now?" you straightened out your back and stretched out your legs while giving him a serious questioning look.

"Why do you keep asking these stupid question?" he retorted back. You scoffed and got annoyed.

"Because I'm trying to figure out why your being such a jerk!" you raised your voice. His eyes flared getting in defensive mode.

"You're just so different weird I don't know how to act around you!" Hikaru stood up and you soon followed. You clenched your fists and yelled back at him.

"Why do you think I'm weird? You acted fine all those times even when only Kaoru was around! What's so different about now?"

"Its because I figured out that I like you!"

His eyes widened at what he just shouted. You stepped back in shock and stuttered at him. "Y-you like me?"

Afraid of what was going to happen next, he grabbed your shoulders and brought you into a bruising kiss. Then mind going into shock, you stayed like that until your mind took over and increased the passion of the kiss.

Getting caught up in the moment, one of you let out a moan but you were unsure of who. A hand slipping under your shirt, you wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his rust-colored hair. His tongue slipped out and grazed the bottom of your lips. Teasingly, you denied his wish and smirked. Hikaru growled under his breath then attacked the soft spot of your neck. A moan threatened to come out, but you stubbornly kept it shut.

Then his free hand came around your waist and grasped your butt which caused you to gasp. Swiftly he brought his tongue into your mouth and explored every part of it. Now he had full control over you, you couldn't fight back to what he wanted, but you didn't mind. You guys followed along with your passionate kiss for what felt like seconds until your unfortunate bad luck, the door was swung open causing light to flood into the closet. Unwillingly breaking apart, you guys squinted into the bright light to see Tamaki and Kaoru there.

"We told you, like, eight times that your time was up!" Tamaki exclaimed. Both of you blushed when Kaoru noticed your current position.

"Aww! I knew Hikaru had a thing for [Name]!" he smiled showing his teeth.

"Sh-shut up, Kaoru!" Hikaru said embarrassed. You and Hikaru let go of each other but held hands in the motion trying your best to not look in each others eyes.

"Does that mean [Name] and Hikaru are together now?" Hunny popped up from behind Tamaki. Then both of you looked at each other as if you were searching for the answer from the other, and then shot your gaze to the floor blushing even deeper red.

"It seems like new love is in the air~," Kaoru cooed. You and Hikaru looked at him and shot him a glare saying 'we'll get you for that.' The younger twin's eyes widened as he got the message and shot off before your hands pf punishment reached him.

For the next couple of days the fan girls were able to tell which twin was which.

-.-.-.-.-.-

xD I can just see it now after you guys made it out of the closet

Tamaki: Mooommmy! Why were Hikaru and [Name] kissing? They're supposed to be family? D':

Kyoya: *sigh* as long as they don't hurt Kaoru enough where he can't come to the club for a couple of days, that would cut down on our business *fixes glasses all smart-like*

Hunny: Yay~ they are a cute couple aren't they Takashi? :333

Mori: ..... (like always)

Haruhi: Do I have to care? It doesn't really concern me...

haha, ahhh, yeah that was just pointless rambling inside my head~ This one was kinda short but I hope you enjoyed it! (you can also tell me how bad I did if you didn't like it T.T just dont go 'blah blah blah' because you hate smut) Now which one should I start on next? Red, orange, or peach/cream? Black is for the very last one :)