/~*Peach/Cream Cloth*~\

You reached you hand into the hat and pulled out a peach colored cloth - it only seemed like one person who would chose that color, you observed. Hunny bounded up to you with that big smile of his and exclaimed out loud.

"Yay! [Name] got me! [Name] got me!" Waisting no time he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the closet with a remaining surprised expression on your face. The others had no time to react, too,  except for Takashi who secretly look pleased... The door was closed with a bang and you waited till your eyes adjusted; the dark making you slightly uncomfortable. The boy with the rabbit was still smiling at you and you smiled back.

"I'm so happy you got me," he said cheerfully. It's hard to imagine this cake-loving kid is actually 17 years old. "Do you want to hold Usa-chan?" Hunny held the pink bunny to you. The ears flopped around and its unsupported head tilted to the side.

"Uh, sure!" you took the stuffed animal and analyzed it. It looks like it could actually be alive, you thought and shuddered. Glancing back up to Mitsukuni, you wondered why he hasn't said anything else in his energetic rampage. The way he was looking at you now was the same way you were analyzing the bunny. But unlike a stare of being weirded out it was more of that you were a toy that you could play with but something much more precious than that. How was he leaving you speechless with just the way he was looking at you now?

He took a step towards you and you took a step back but tripped over your own feet. Usa-chan flew off to the side but Hunny payed hardly any attention to it. You propped yourself by your elbows and watched as the kneeled down and hovered over you. He put his hands on either side of you. His eyes became darker and his bangs created a shadow over them - you were seeing the dark side of Hunny. It both frightened and excited you in a strange way.

"I am going to make you mine," he said with the flow of his voice.

"M-Mitsu--." You were silenced by his lips. The way he kissed you, you couldn't describe it. Sweet and passionate. Rough and dominating. It left you light headed. He brought his tongue in the situation when he grazed your lips and you granted entrance without hesitation. He mixed so many emotions in you it was exciting. Leaving you wanting more. It was mind blowing how he was able to do this. Seconds before you pulled away to catch a breath, Mitsukuni detached his lips form your and lowered to your neck. He painfully and teasingly went in circles around your soft spot. You groaned and that's when he bit down softly on it. A gasp and a moan left from your throat and he delicately started kissing that spot on your neck.

Your fingers that found its way to his golden locks moved down his back and to his chest. You took pleasure in rubbing his chest from inside his blazer to feel well-toned muscles from the karate he has done. Every nerve in your body became proactive when he slipped his own hands under your shirt and pull it over your head. To be fair, you did the same to him and smirked up to him. The look of his smile sent shivers down your spine. You grinded against him and earned moans that made your body glow with heat.

Then he lifted you up and onto his lap kissing your exposed skin around your bra. More moans escaped giving you waves of delightment. That was until you felt your heart drop when the door was banged on loudly.

"Mitsukuni, [Name]. Your time is up," Mori announced.

With a deep frown you looked up into Hunny's eyes and saw that he suddenly switched back to his normal disposition. He smiled and giggled helping you stand up. "Wasn't that fun?" he hugged you.

You chuckled yourself and put back on your clothes as he did and walked out together. You weren't prepared for the loud chorus of 'aww's!' coming from the large amount of rich girls.

-.-.-.-.-.-

I had a lot of fun writing this! I hope you enjoyed your time with the short-- I mean, awesome karate-fighting host :D

/flies away