/~*Red Cloth*~\

*Smiles and waves* Uhhh, so how have you been? *runs off before you guys get me*

-.-.-.-.-.-

Reaching your hand into the hat you pulled out a bold red cloth. You took a second to feel the smooth fabric through your fingers as Tamaki called out to set up everything in order. A tingling in your stomach rose up and your palms became sweaty. You started to get nervous thinking about having to kiss somebody.

"Um, I don't want to have to do this anymore..." you shuffled your feet backwards.

"Non-sense! [Name], a pretty girl like you shouldn't be left out of this wonderful game. C'mon, hop into the closet," Tamaki ushered you. You tried to make a running break-away but somebody came up and tossed you on their shoulder. All you could see now was the end of their blazer and their... behind. You attempted to see who held you hostage but their long strides caused too much movement that you would fall off if you moved. Then they plopped you down once you guys reached the closet and the door was shut. The twins shouted the time limit and you looked up to see the host you got.

Mori started blankly at you but seemed to hold more emotion than usual. You shifted on your feet and looked bashful. Soon you couldn't take it anymore and turned around so your back was to him, blushing like a maniac.

"So, I got you, huh?" you tried to start a conversation. All you heard back was 'hn' and you let out a breath of anxiety. That failed.

"[Name]." You whipped your head around hearing your name and stared questioningly at him.

"Y-yes, what is it?"

"Do you not like me?"

"What? Why would I not like you? I think you're the best host!" you rambled and looked down at the ground, your shyness taking over. Looking back up, you almost swore that you saw a smirk on his lips. Your heart pounded harder as he stalked closer to you and leaned his head down an inch before your face. You almost stopped breathing until he placed his hands on your waist staring deeply into you eyes. A gasp came out of your lips when you felt anther pair clash against yours. It almost made you faint right there.

You barely noticed when your back hit against the wall as you started kissing more passionately. Your fingers ran through his dark hair and his hands roamed your back. The time you moaned out his name he hoisted you up the wall so he could kiss you better and you wrapped your legs around him to keep from falling. Lust was deep in his expression now, unable to hold back any longer.

Takeshi's lips moved down your jaw to your neck and kissed every place possible. The more you said his name aloud or moan in pleasure just made him work harder. You loved how he was making you feel, nothing compared to this and this was almost considered simple touching to other people. Then you almost felt selfish how only you were getting this and grinded your hips against his. You smirked when you heard his own silent groans. To take things further you moved your hands inside his blazer. You blushed feeling his toned muscles and the please sounds coming from his throat. Takeshi moved his lips back to yours and he took the same step you did by slipping his own hand under your shirt. A surprised squeak came out and he cunningly moved his tongue inside. For the silent type, he sure knew how to do magic exploring every inch of your mouth. Then he would start teasing your by playing with the clasp of your bra and move it away again before it came undone.

Growing impatient, you ripped off all of his top garments and kissed up and down his chest. Reaching back up, you kissed his lips before discarding your own shirt. Oh, he was too much of a gentleman to take advantage of you so much, but he didn't realize how much you wanted it, too.

Banging on the door disrupted the heated actions, but you didn't notice them till 10 more were added. You gasped and untangled from Takeshi. Snatching up your shirt and putting it on, you smoothed it out and watched Takeshi pick up his own top and blazer. Feeling embarrassed about being over the time limit and took so long to be stopped you opened the door without looking back, but was pulled back by your wrist. You looked up at Takeshi questioningly as he entwined his hand with yours. He smiled at you and kissed your forehead then led you outside the closet.

Most of the hosts held a sly smile whether they were trying to hide it or not once they saw you two. They knew about your feelings for each other for who knows how long, and the twins especially couldn't wait to tease you about it. The girls that arrived squealed and chatted at how cute you looked; that gossip was going to last for a while. You blushed getting shy and Mori pulled you away from the crowd. When you got to a quiet place Mori leaned down to whisper in your ear:

"Want to go on a date tomorrow?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Alright, well I have had major writers block on this and I know how long you guys have waited for this. ; u ; Though I hope to update the next one as soon as possible to make up for it!

Was this one as good as the others since I spent so long before finally posting this? 'Cause throughout this whole series, I have not had my first kiss.... //sad music plays as somebody tells me to get a life