Chapter 32- Everything hurts

Claudia's pov

Claudia's pov.

They say that it's a broken heart. But if it's a broken heart, why do you hurt in your whole body? Why does your throat close up? Why does it feel like your body is on fire? Why does everything hurt?

My mother told reporters that my dad was 'cheating' on her and she knew it would provoke dad. When he beat me, she didn't care. It's like no one loves me. And I can't seem to care that I'm crying in front of Isaac.

It's come to this.

"I hurt you, you ran. I regret it, I've realised something while you were gone. I realised it while you were in pain because of me. Claudia, I shouldn't have said that a couple of days ago. It was wrong of me and I'm sorry, I just..... I love you, okay? And I wanted to protect you but I was only hurting you." My body stills in shock and for a moment I feel something other than pain.

Confusion. Anger. Happiness.

"How can you say that when you brought me pain from the moment I met you? Well your secrets out Isaac, are you going to kill me and my 'family' are you?!" I shout. "Because I won't be complaining when you hold a gun to my temple, I will be rejoicing," I spit.

"Don't say that," he growls. "I just admitted that I love you and this is what you say!?" He exclaims.

"You can't expect me to say it back after everything that you've done, you just can't okay?" Maybe I want to hurt him like he hurt me. Maybe I want to jump in his arms and kiss him until I pass out. But he needs to feel the pain that I felt, he needs to feel the pain that I'm feeling.

"And I get that. It just..." he trails off not knowing what to say. I raise an eyebrow, I will finish that sentence for him. I stand and walk closer towards him.

"It just hurts, right? It hurts so much," I spit. He growls grabbing my wrist and pulls me forward towards him. I glare at him, "it h-hurts." Maybe I'm talking about my own mental pain, and maybe I just want someone to know how I'm feeling. "You weren't there for me when I needed you, Isaac. I called you after my dad said that he doesn't love me, which was a big step for me. But you said that you had to go because you were in a 'meeting', I new darn well that you weren't in a meeting. You just couldn't stand comforting me and hearing my sad sob story because nothing is ever easy for me, you know? And I have been so strong and independent but sometimes I want someone to tell me that I don't have to be strong. I want them to tell that I can stop being strong for one moment and I can cry without feeling weak and ashamed."

"Stop it," he whispers. His eyes close tightly and his grip on me tightens, he opens his ice blue eyes again and glares into my muddy orbs. "Just stop it Claudia! You can cry without being ashamed and classed as weak. You are independent. You are so strong. I'm such an idiot. I'm heartless. And I'm a bad person for forcing you into this. I will sign the divorce papers and this can be all over, you won't ever have to see me again."

I can tell how painful this is for him. How much he doesn't want to let me go. And something that I hate to admit is that I love him. I have for a long time. At first it was hate then it developed into something mort stronger, love.

"You know what, I'm going to tell you the truth here," I begin and take a deep breath. "I love you but you hurt me. You hurt me so much that I'm afraid you'll keep hurting me," I clutch my heart, somehow trying to erase the never ending pain there is.

"You love me?" He whispers.

"Yes," I growl. "And I hate it," I push out of his grip and sit down; he crouches in front of me with a pleading expression.

"Please just give me another chance. I'll prove myself to you, we can get a divorce. I can take you on dates, I'll support you through everything, I'll be there for you. Just give me one more chance, Claude," he pleads with me, I think for a moment.

"Fine, but I need space at first. Okay?" He grins and hugs me tightly. I uncomfortably pat his back, he reluctantly pulls away and grins.

"I'll give you all of the space that you need, I promise."
                                    ||
"Oh my god, he said that?" Aaliyah repeats herself for the second time on the phone. I roll my eyes and huff in annoyance.

"Yes Aaliyah, he said that he loves her!" Joey snaps on the other line, we are all getting frustrated with her repeating everything. She chuckles at our obvious annoyance, "what was your response?" I grimace in remembrance and she tell them what I had said with minimal detail.

"Oh my god. You actually said that!" Carter exclaims, I chuckle nervously and make a noise that means 'yes'.

"Anyway, enough about me. What's going on with all of you guys?" I ask putting them on loud speaker and rolling on my back, so I'm looking up at the ceiling.

"I need to tell you guys something. You're my best friends and you should be the first to know......" she pauses.

"Well tell us!" We shout in anticipation.

"Sheesh.... okay, Matthew.... officially asked me to be his girlfriend!" She screams, I scream to which ends up in Joey and Carter scream. The door bangs open and a frantic Zac stands there, he looks around and when he spots me he sighs.

"What happened?" He runs a hand through his black hair.

"Oh nothing," I sheepishly wave him off. He shrugs and walks out of the room, we all had quietened down as soon as he walked in. "How did he ask you?" I ask.

"Well he was holding my favourite flowers- roses. And lint chocolates, then he asked me," I can practically see her shrugging with a massive grin on her face.

"Awe."

And that's how my day ended, gossiping and comforting my best friends. Laughing and making jokes. Everything will be okay soon.
                                    ||
This story is coming to an end. I'm going to make the next chapter the epilogue because I feel as if I made another chapter I'd just be dragging along the story.

I don't care if this is going too fast for you. This is the speed I like so accept it and deal with it.

Ily though! Comment, vote and follow oh and share!
Keely