Chapter 13- I don't love you

"Yay, you're leaving," I cheer

Zac rolls his eyes then looks down at his suit cases, he picks them up. "I'll be back in a week."

"Are you sure about that? Last time you said that, you were back a day later," he shrugs.

"That's not happening this time," he walks to the door, his assistant and body guard carries his other suitcases.

"Bye love!" I wink, he scowls and walks out of the door.

I lay back on the couch, time to see the parents!

||
"Oh it's you," Amelia says as soon as she opens the door, I roll my eyes.

"Who else did you think it would be?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Someone who isn't you."

I push past her and look around grimacing, "so it still looks the same..." I tusk.

"Why wouldn't it be the same?" She asks.

I shrug, "maybe after our parents ruined my life they would have wanted to start fresh," I clap my hands together, "probably not because of all the 'great' memories, am I right?"

"Just shut up, I'm leaving," she says.

"You don't need to inform me because I do not care."

She rolls her eyes and walks away, mum walks down the stairs and stills when she spots me.

"Claudia?"

"Christine?" She sighs.

"I'm guessing you still have a problem with us?" She whispers, I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch.

"How's Mike, my 'father,' he somehow ruined my life though; how could that be?" I fake obliviousness, she places a hand on her hip and taps her foot against the carpet.

"Claudia don't start, please," she pleads.

"I'm going to finish it mother dear, but over dinner," I give her a tight smile and check my phone, "should be ready in about... 30 minutes?" I shrug.

"Chris what's going on?" I hear my dads voice, I look up at the stairs and grin standing up.

"Daddy!" I say with fake enthusiasm, he looks at me with confusion.

"Claudia?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Wow, you sure show your excitement to see your newly wedded daughter," he huffs.