Chapter 15- I choose you

"Claudia get up!" I jolt up and blink my eyes open

I immediately shut them when I see the brightness, "my head," I mutter reaching up to grip it.

"Yeah, you were blasted," Aaliyah says.

Groaning I mutter, "great. Just great."

It feels like someone has repeatedly slapped me, the pounding isn't stopping! I don't really drink. I've only gotten drunk three times.

"Why'd you wake me?" I mutter.

"Isaac is coming home today, you better get cleaning," she warns.

I look up slightly, I'm on the carpeted floor. Joey and Carter are nowhere to be seen.

"That's what maids are for, doing the cleaning for you," I say rolling my eyes. She huffs.

"Fine, be slack."

"It's common sense," I whisper already drifting to sleep.

I wince as a pillow comes in contact with my head,"go away Aaliyah."

"Isaac's coming home, he will be mad if he found out what happened," she says.

I look up, "what happened?

She smirks, "that's for me to know and you to find out."

"Well, it was me so I deserve to know!" I panic. What could have I possibly done?

"Fine, you got really drunk and threatened Matt," I raise an eyebrow.

"Because he was slacking off!" I exclaim then wince. "I need medicine," she passes me a tablet then water, I place it on my tongue then drink some water.

I swallow the tablet and rub my temples, "MAIDS CLEAN OUTSIDE PLEASEEEE!" I really should stop shouting, it doesn't help my migraine.

"Can you hear that?" I ask.

"Hear what?" Aaliyah asks.

"Thumping?" I look around confused, she laughs.

"It's obviously all happening in that dumb head of yours," I glare.

She checks her phone, "Isaac will only be here in an hour."

"An hour!" She nods, I quickly stand and walk outside. "Hurry up! Your job is to clean like a bloody vampire, not using the speed of my grandma," I'm so disappointed.

They quickly hurry up, picking up all the red solo cups and carrying dishes inside.

"GUARDS!" Why do I keep shouting!?

Matthew comes out with a completely serious face, it kinda makes me want to laugh.

"Can you put all the tables away? I'll get started with dishes" I ask, he nods.

I walk back inside and sigh, "where's Joey and Carter?" Aaliyah shrugs.

I groan throwing my head back in frustration, I stomp up the stairs and look in every room.