Chapter 24- Trespassing

The moment you look back on your life and realise how cringe worthy you were.

As promised we have juicy details about the young newly wedded couple, Isaac Miller and Claudia Miller

As promised we have juicy details about the young newly wedded couple, Isaac Miller and Claudia Miller. People are now getting into the habit of calling them 'Claudiac' looks like we have our favourite star couple. A couple of 'undercover' paparazzi sneaked into the Lakes University, aka the school that misses Claudia R Miller attends.

Mr Miller was pretty serious about the whole situation, a few threats went around as well. It appears that students have been teasing and calling mrs Miller names, her husband obviously wasn't happy about it.

Isaac Miller had said and I quote "It has come to my attention that some rumours have gone around and some nasty comments; particularly to Claudia. As most of you know we have recently gotten married but I will not tolerate you calling her a slut or anything like that behind her back or to her face. Some of you are even going as far as saying that she's married to me because she's my sex slave which of course isn't true at all. I'm speaking today to warn you that if this continues happening I will take it further which you don't want at all.

Claudia is just a normal person, just because we are married doesn't mean she is a different person. She means a lot to me and the way you are treating her is unacceptable, consider this your only warning and if it continues... watch out."

The students had appeared to look absolutely terrified since his wealth can do pretty good things. Does this prove that their marriage isn't a scandal? Or is it all just an act?

Slamming the new newspaper that he had gotten this afternoon onto the table he cusses loudly. "I'm making an interview right away," he reaches for his phone and I stay silent the whole time.

He starts speaking on the phone and I grab my own going onto Instagram. Haven't been on there in a while. I now have 900K followers, which isn't as much as Isaac's 10M followers. Reminds me of his bank account... get it? Ah that was terrible. Our ship account unfortunately has more followers than my account! It just reached 1M, maybe girls are jealous and they are keeping an eye out for new information to hate me about. Like I already married their dream man, they most likely think that we have had sex and now they can see he is very 'protective' and 'loving' towards me.

I think that Isaac and I should have a photoshoot, we should get back into our wedding outfits and get a private photographer to take some photo's and it'll look like it happened after the wedding or something like that. Then we can also have the beach and forest and waterfall photo shoots... I most likely will post them on Instagram with the caption 'hubby' or something like that which sounds romantic.

He gets off the phone and drops it onto the table without a care if it will break or not. "We've got ourselves an interview.... tonight," I throw my head back and groan.

"Why tonight? Tonight's only like 2 hours away." I complain and he shrugs.

"I'm going to get ready, you should too," he walks off up the stairs to get ready and I sigh looking at my wrist. They'll see that I'm just a sad little girl then they'll blame it on the marriage and say I'm not happy at all with him. Sighing I stand up and walk up the stairs to my bedroom, I open the walk in cupboard and look through the many dresses. But one in particular captures my attention. It's long sleeved but it looks like it is breathable, the long sleeves are a light material and lace, the whole dress is white with lace sequins and it stops at mid thigh; it's beautiful. I pick it out and walk to the shower, I quickly get ready and once I have it on I look through the mirror. Nodding to myself I brush my hair and leave it out so it goes to its nice and curly self.

Reluctantly I put on white heels and walk out of the room holding a golden clutch and my phone. I walk down the stairs, Zac isn't down yet so I just sit down on the couch and wait for him. "Woah," I hear and look up from my phone, Zac stands there looking at me in awe. He looks away and I stand up and straighten my dress out, he clears his throat and I take the time to check him out. He's wearing a normal black and white formal suit but he still looks handsome as hell. I did not just say that.

"You look beautiful," he compliments me and I smile slightly.

"Thanks, so do you... I mean you look handsome." He chuckles and extends his arm, I hook mine through it and we walk out of the house together to the limousine.
||
"And here our favourite celebrity couple is; Claudia and Isaac Miller!" We walk on the stage thing hand in hand and smile at the crowd. A camera is in front of the crowd, it may be love or they may play it later; I really don't know.

Isaac grins and I smile."So Claudia, we've heard that people are saying pretty nasty things. Is that true?" I stare out at the crowd. It's like they have expectations of me and I don't like it, they expect me to be perfect and all they do is judge me. I just want to go to the shops with my friends without being hassled by everyone. It's like my private life turned into a public one.

"Yes, its true but my husband came to the rescue," I smile 'lovingly' at him, he kisses the back of my hand and people awe at us.

"So we heard," she nods. "As people have been wondering to answer there suspicions, are you two an actual couple or is it just a scandals?" We both laugh like it's some big joke.

"We are of course an actual couple, people really need to contain their stupid ideas because this is just ridiculous," Isaac exclaims.

"If you're a couple then can you explain this?" She presses a button and we look at the screen, I gasp straight away. It's a picture of me sleeping in my normal room, I have never felt more violated in my life. Isn't it illegal for someone to go in someone's property and take photos without someone's permission then show the world?

"Firstly it is illegal to trespass private property and secondly that would be when we were having our big fight, it was stupid really. But what I really want to know is who would trespass private property knowing the outcome wouldn't be positive in the end and take a picture of MY wife while she's sleeping?!" He yells in anger, steam is practically coming out of his ears.

"Mr Miller we have to keep that information private," she smiles politely but that only makes him more mad.

"I'll just check the security cameras. Whoever took this, watch out." He warns glaring into the camera then out to the crowd of people.

"Why do you care so much Mr Miller?" She suspiciously asks and he scowls.

"I have a right to be mad when someone accuses us of our love being fake, then someone trespasses into our property and takes a photo of Claudia sleeping!" He stands angrily, "I think this interview is over, c'mon Claudia."

Standing I walk out behind him, I feel so embarrassed right now. We meet the sight of a shocked Matthew and Patrick, our guards for the day. Cameras are flashing and everyone is firing questions at the two of us. Matthew, Patrick and a few other guards make sure they don't get to close to us. The chauffeur opens the limo door for us and Zac let's me in first then gets in after me.

"Bloody leeches," Isaac snarls angrily.

"Zac I think this will make it to the papers and magazines, I wonder if people believe that we are actually a couple." He grabs my hand gently and looks me in the eye.

"No matter what I'll always be here to back you up and protect you; I promise."
                                 ||
This is a shorter chapter but I'm really tired, sorry.

I hope you enjoyed it though. Here's a fact about me, I hate the word 'baby' I literally cringe every time I hear or see it. I hate it if it's used as a pet name like "hey baby."

This is not the time to comment baby continuously -_-

Comment, vote, follow, share
Keely