Chapter 23- scandal

"No, I don't want you going to Uni

"No, I don't want you going to Uni." Isaac firmly says, I sigh and raise an eyebrow at him.

"You know that I'm going to have to deal with it Isaac. I need to finish my degree somehow, there's thousands of people there. Surely not everyone knows about us and will bully me." I know that I hurt myself because of everything but I shouldn't have, I just wanted to end it all. I'll just have to suck it up and deal with what's coming, even if I feel like drowning.

He sighs, "I'm coming. I need to set things straight, they can't treat you like this." He growls under his breath and grabs his keys. I'm surprised, I thought that he would of got a Chauffeur because he likes showing off his wealth obviously. But I don't like showing off that I have a famous rich 'husband' at all. It's not really something someone should be proud of at all in my opinion; I'm just too young.

We walk to his expensive car, I don't know brands so I'm not saying. I get in and he drives off to my University. After the incident he stayed with me, we had a movie marathon, ate ice cream and McDonald's. Isaac and I stay in silence on our way to my University the whole time, he parks, stops the car and gets out marching towards the school without me. I shrug and get out, I jump as the beep goes off from him locking it. I catch up to his very fast speed, he walks to the campus managers office demanding threats to go out of getting kicked out of uni which I totally disagree on. It will probably get me more hate than I already have and I don't need that.

"Zac no. Stop." I plead grabbing his elbow, he shrugs me off and the campus manager declares everyone to go to a lecture hall to sign papers surrounding not mentioning my marriage. "Isaac I'll be fine!" I shout, he spins around pinning me with a hard glare.

"No, you hurt yourself," he whisper hisses. "And I can't allow that to ever happen again. I can't loose you too, I just can't." He shakes his head at the thought and runs a hand through his dark hair. "So don't stop me from doing what I need to do to protect you."

I shake my head stopping in the middle of the hall and I watch as he walks away to a lecture hall. "Claudia are you okay?" I spin around only to see Carter looking at me with a face full of worry. I flash him a smile and shrug, I might as well not completely lie.

"I've had better days." I say dryly, he chuckles and nods. He looks at the floor and slowly looks up at me, I sigh and mutter, "we better get to the lecture hall." He nods in agreement and we walk in silence to the hall.

Chairs are already set up in lecture halls, there's thousands of people who go to University so obviously they're going to have to do this over consecutive days. I sit down next to Aaliyah and Carter takes a seat beside me, Joey doesn't show at all and I don't know why Carter did actually; he has bruises and scratchers covering his face. I nudge his shoulder and he looks at me, "are you okay from yesterday?" I ask, he shrugs.

"I'm alright but Joey got it worse so he's still at his house resting up and trying to get better. Not like he'll get better after a day," he mutters dryly and I nod in agreement.