Chapter 20- good terms

Amelia decided to stay the night, she slept in the bed that I usually sleep in then all of the other rooms were taken by people who stayed the night so I had to sleep with Isaac

I'm still very mad at him but the hates dimmed down ever since he saved me and helped me, should I even say saved? Right now it is like 11 at night and I still cannot fall asleep, my stomach is throbbing and the imagine of him kicking me in the gut is making it so much worse. I guess I'm afraid that if I close my eyes and fall asleep he will be behind my closed eyelids and I'll feel the pain all over again. So I stare at the ceiling, the moon light creeps through the curtains and I can just see the outline of Isaac's face, his closed eyelids and his eyelashes that touch his upper cheek bone, his parted plump lips and chiselled jaw. He's so attractive!

I sigh and shake my head to clear my thoughts but I keep staring at him, I inch closer towards his body and lay on my side. I freeze as he stirs, his big manly arm swoops through the air and wraps around my waist in a protective manner. Basically I'm crushed to his chest since he is laying on his side too, but being so close to him gives me a sense of peace. His eyes blink open and he stares at me, he then looks at his arm and then looks at how close we are. He awkwardly starts to move his arm back to his side but I grab it, stopping the movement, Isaac furrows his eyebrows in confused.

"Please don't," I whisper to him, he studies my face and nods tightening his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to his body.

"Are you okay?" He tiredly mutters into my ear, I shake my head.

"I'm scared that if I close my eyes and sleep, he will be there," Isaac sighs and runs his other hand up my spine, I shiver at the soft touch. I'm basically laying on one of his arms which will most likely make his arm numb, but it feels good and full of muscles.

"You don't need to be afraid," he whispers, his eyes closing in tiredness. I nod staring at his beautiful face, Zac sighs softly. "Just go to sleep and I'll be here when you wake," I nod and press myself closer to him.

My eyes close in their own accord as I become drowsy, I hope that the guy from the party won't be in my dreams...
||
Wow, I didn't have a nightmare of him. It's like Zac bought me peace for the night, but I'm just going to think that it's very unlikely for my sake. His arm is still wrapped around my waist heavily and his other one is above my head on my pillow. Checking the clock on the wall the time shows 9:30, wow I'm up early. It's Saturday today and all I wanted to do was sleep, eat and repeat that process.

That's obviously not happening.

The sound of sizzling alerts me that someone very beautiful and obviously loved is cooking bacon, sausages and eggs and all that crap. This person will be very loved by the one and only, me! I smile and my stomach grumbles at the smell, I look at Isaac's arm that is firmly around me, maybe I could lift it up?; I lift it up slowly but his arm just comes down on me again very heavily, I groan in pain. Second step, hit him. I bang on his chest but his eyes are still very closed and he is still fast asleep, "what are you? You probably can sleep through a hurricane." Shaking my head I smirk, I moan very loudly but he stays asleep. I wrap my arms around his neck and a leg around his waist so our bodies are pressed together firmly leaving no space at all.

Pushing his arm off me and quickly jumping on him, his private area to be exact he jolts up in surprise and groans out in pain. "Ouch," his face is scrunched together almost adorably, I pinch his cheeks and he glares at me heavily.

"You wouldn't get off of me," I shrug.

"Did you have to jump on my d*ck?" I nod, yes I did.

I smirk, "did you groan from pleasure and not from pain?" I tease still straddling his lap, wagging my brows up and down I laugh loudly which annoys Zac very much.

"No, it hurt," he defends himself.

"I don't believe you," I sing smiling, Zac sighs grumbling cusses under his breath about how annoying I am. "I smell food, let's go!" Jumping off him I stand straight and walk to the door, he swings the blankets off of him and stands. My eyes widen and I smirk as I look down, "you might want to get rid of that problem, I guess it was more pleasurable."

"CLAUDIA!" Smirking I skip out of the room but stop from the pain from the bruise on my stomach.

"Matt, what are you doing cooking?" I stand dumbfounded in the entry way of the kitchen, he spins around and shrugs smiling slightly.

"I thought that'd I'd give the maids a break, Aaliyah is coming over as well so we can all have a big breakfast," I look at the table almost drooling, there are many different choices of food like scones, fruit, toast, pancakes, bread rolls, then there's the orange juice, water and milk. At the moment Matt is cooking the greasy foods, my personal favourite.

"Well I'm gonna go wake up Amelia," I spin around and walk up the stairs to my normal room that Amelia is sleeping in, I open the door but only to scream in shock and surprise. She screams too and Patrick groans covering himself with MY doona!

The sound of loud feet running make me blink, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I shout, Isaac appears out of nowhere and looks at me worriedly. I point to the door opening it even wider, he cringes as he sees my sister and one of his guards in MY bed.

"It's not what it looks like," Patrick blurts out, I cross my arms over my chest waiting for an explanation.

"Well tell me, what is it then?" Amelia is blushing a crimson red.

"I was scared, I couldn't sleep without picturing that guy so I found Patrick and asked if he could stay with me for the night," well I guess that's understandable because I was scared too, Zac nods as well as me.

"Okay, well breakfast will be ready soon so come downstairs," they both nod silently and I walk away from my room and down the stairs with Zac following.

"CLAUDIA!" Aaliyah exclaims excitedly, I stumble back as she literally jumps on me, wrapping me in a massive tight hug.

"Wow, Lia," I mutter surprised.

"What is she doing here?" I look behind me to see what my best friend is talking about. My mouth forms an 'o' Shape as I spit Amelia walking down the stairs with Patrick following.

"Something happened, I guess we are on good terms now," I shrug, she eyes e carefully.

"You have to tell me the details later."

"Okay," I reply.