Chapter 25- Photoshoot

"Oh my god, I saw you on the news! AND the Mj Michaelsons show!" Aaliyah screeches as soon as I see her in the halls with few people around

Rolling my eyes at her excitement I really think that it was a total disaster. "Let's not talk about it, let's talk about the fact that we have are now in University and what we choose to do now shapes our lives and everything is already going extremely wrong!" I exclaim all in one breath. It's important for our futures, I'm not even sure what I want to be though. I rounded it up to three, a doctor, lawyer, own my own business. I ended up choosing business, of course as you know. But I don't know if I'll stick to it. There's too many things and I'm young and it's stressful. I know this may sound crazy because I'm not a stylish girl but I really love making clothes. Ugh, I need to get my life sorted.

"Blah! Blah! Blah! I know I'm gonna fail in life so therefore I don't want to talk about it," she crosses her arms over her chest then panic settles within her. "OH MY GOD WHAT IF I DO FAIL!" She exclaims and grabs me by the shoulders shaking me, I grab her to stop the movement that's making me feel dizzy.

"You won't fail in life," I assure her. I notice Carter and Joey walking side by side down the hall, Joey still has a few scratches and a more light purple medium sized bruise and Carter has a blue bruise that's all. As I said, Joey got it worse. Ignoring whatever Aaliyah is saying I run down the halls to Joey and Carter, I stop myself in front of them and wrap my arms around them in a massive hug.

"Oh my god Joey are you okay now?" I pull back inspecting him, he flashes me a smile and nods.

"Yeah, alright. Not keen for our long ass quiz though," he nervously twiddles his fingers and looks around. I grab my pencil case out of a temporary locker and slam it shut, we all walk to the hall where we do our exams. Once we arrive I peak inside noticing that they are still putting chairs and desks down.

Once they are finished we all pile in feeling nervous and I take a seat, they start handing out sheets of paper and I exhale. Here we go.
                                   ~~
"So, how do you think you went?" Joey asks me as he looks at his iPhone in front of him, deeply focusing on it.

Shrugging I reply, "not too bad." He nods and drops his phone onto the table, we are seated outside- we finished our classes for the day and are waiting for our rides. It's good uni isn't like school where you need to go in every single day and you can't leave whenever. I suggested the photoshoot to Isaac and he agreed now I'm waiting for him then we'll get changed there and get my makeup and hair done. Joey is waiting for his mum since they're going out for dinner. "How about you?" I ask lifting my eyes from my own phone.

He simply shrugs, "good." The sound of a screeching car pulling up stops our very short and limited conversation. The sight of Amy Williams, Joey's mum bouncy black curls comes into view. She grins when she sees me and I wave.