Chapter 30- unappreciated

2 weeks later"No, you aren't going back yet

2 weeks later
"No, you aren't going back yet. What if he turns up yet again and I have to deal with this all over again?" He angrily growls through clenched teeth.

"You don't get it! I'm allowed to go back, thank you for being understanding but it's been 2 weeks and I'm sure he won't come back because news has already gone out about happened. They just don't know it was him so he's keeping it low," I explain to him as calmly as I can. Really, I appreciate him worrying but this is uni and I need to go back other wise I will fall behind even more than I already am.

"You're staying," he growls. I scoff at him in disbelief, he's not my mother. So I storm out of the house making quite the exit? Eh, don't judge me. "Claudia!" He shouts, "get your ass back here!" I spin around and pin him with a glare.

"Don't you see? I'm fine, look." I gesture to my body, he has no problem in following my hands. Scowling I cross my arms over my chest, I didn't mean for him to look. What he says next makes me so angry and disappointed.

"You're a woman, you don't know this. You women think you know everything when you don't!" I gasp, appalled at his words. That is so sexist, I take a step back. How dare he? He doesn't even try to justify himself for saying that, glaring I turn around. "You're running from me like you ran from your parents, you've embarrassed me in front of my employees, you've defied me, you've ran from me and you've flirted with guys. You're married to me for peeps sake! You're an embarrassment," he spits at me.

Slowly, I turn around placing my hand on my heart in hurt. It feels like my heart is breaking into two then shattering into more pieces. He brought in my parents, he called me an embarrassment and he said those things about women. I'm no feminist but you don't say that, that's just inconsiderate. His eyes widen a fraction but he doesn't apologise, he takes a step forward but I shake my head. "Stay away from me," I scream.

"Claudia....." I can't be near him, I just can't listen to him. He doesn't appreciate me and what I've done, I never told the reporters that this is an arranged marriage. I was kind and understanding but enough is enough. Not thinking about anything but what he's done my feet move on their own accord, he screams at me to stop but how can I listen?

I just keep running....

This time, I'm not coming back.
||
Why wasn't I good enough? Am I not enough for anyone? My parents, my fake husband.... okay that sounds bad saying my fake husband. But I really cared about him, maybe even had feelings for him then he just said all of that without thinking what he was saying and not caring. I'm staying at my sisters beach house, I asked her and she said yes of course which I'm really grateful for. She said that I could stay for as long as I wanted and I wish that it would be forever.

It is really beautiful here, the sun is setting across the sea and is making many colours in the sky; purple, pink, hello, orange and blue. The waves are crashing against the sand, my phone interrupts me yet again and I sigh walking over to it. The caller ID shows Isaac's name, I ignore his call and turn off my phone after it's done ringing.

After the sun sets I walk back inside and sit down on the bed. I hope he realises everything he's done, every time he's hurt me, every time he's forced me into something. I huff and switch on my phone, messages pop up immediately and I open them.

Willow>> Omg! Where are you? Everyone is looking for you and we can't find you! Even Val can't find you

>> Don't look for me, please. You should've heard what Isaac said to me, I need to be alone. Tell them that, I'm begging you Will

Aaliyah>> Isaac texted me saying that you're missing, what the hell happened and where are you!?

>> Isaac did something...

Val>> Where the f*ck are you?

>> Isaac did something, please don't look for me; I'm begging you.

Isaac>> Claudia where are you?

Isaac>> please answer me!

Isaac>> I'm sorry please respond

I don't respond to him, how could I? After what he said, I'm honestly hurt. Notifications make my phone vibrate and I sigh.

Val>> Fine, Willow convinced me. But don't do anything stupid

Willow>> I convinced Val :) he really likes you as a friend....

Aaliyah>> Tell me everything later

I quickly reply to them then sigh placing my phone on the bedside table, I'm never enough for him am I? He always has to make me hate him eventually, it's like he wants me to hate him and I can't understand why. My eyes close as sleep comes to me
||
Bang!

I jolt awake and look around, I heard something. I swear. I furrow my eyebrows and lift the blankets from my body, slowly I walk to the door and open it quietly. I crawl out the room and I hear another bang. Following the noise it leads me to the living room, large feet are on the ground. Slowly I peek my head up and sigh, "YOU SCARED ME!" Valentino is tugging at my curtains.

"What kind of curtains are these?" He mutters with disbelief, "I tried ripping them off but they just stay there." I place my hands on my hips and give him a narrowed look, I remember telling him not to look for me or find me.

"Valentino..." I mutter slowly and lowly, "didn't I tell you to not look for me?" I exclaim picking up a pillow and throwing it at him.

"Well yeah but I was worried." I run a hand through my hair feeling very frustrated, "don't worry, I'm not going to tell Isaac. But what'd he do?" He asks.

My eyes trail to the carpeted floor and I sit on the couch, should I tell him? "Well you know how I told you that I got attacked by my father?" He nods slowly. "Well today I told Zac that I'm going to uni today but he wouldn't let me, I have to go to school because I'm behind. Then he brought up my parents, he called me an embarrassment, insulted me, insulted all women. I-I can't do this, it's hard to be near him," he sighs and runs a hand through his brown hair.

"I'm not defending him but he says the wrong things for the right reasons, he's trying to protect you. He's a protective guy and the day you married him for love or not, he claimed you as his." Yeah he would know, he's a professional at that.

"That gives him no excuse to say that to me," he nods. "Please don't tell him where I am, I need time to myself. How did you even find me?" He smirks at this and chuckles patting me on the back lightly.

"Claudia.... I'm a gang leader, I know everything."
||
Now go check out the gang leaders angel!

Comment, vote, follow and share
Keely