Chapter 19- Party trouble

Sitting in the corner I look out into the dark rainy sky, it resembles my mood

Sitting in the corner I look out into the dark rainy sky, it resembles my mood. My face is red and puffy from crying, I don't know why I'm wasting my tears on him.

The sound of my phone ringing makes me wipe my face and clear my throat, I grab it and answer it.

"Hello," my voice is raspy so I cough to clear it.

"Claudia is that you?" My older sisters voice speaks through the phone.

I roll my eyes and huff, I'm already put in an even worse mood than I was feeling from hearing her voice. "I'm hanging up now," I mutter.

"NO NO DONT! Claudia I need your help," she sounds desperate and afraid.

"Um..." I trail off not knowing what to say.

"I'm at a party at the Northside, and I'm really afraid at the moment Claudia. Some guy is following me and I-I'm locked in the bathroom and he's outside the door trying to unlock it and I'm really scared. Please help me," just because I'm not a fan of her and hate her doesn't mean I don't care about her.

I hope that makes sense.

"I'll be right there," I don't even bother putting shoes on. I also keep the phone going, I slam open the door and run down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He asks as soon as I reach the door.

I open the door ignoring him and run to the car but he grabs my wrist stopping me, "Isaac let go," I spit through clenched teeth.

"No," I feel tears well in my eyes, "please let me go, my sister is in trouble."

His eyes soften and he releases me, "I'm coming with you," he demands, I run to the car but he beats me to the drivers seat.

I jump in the passenger seat and slam the door shut, he swerves out and drives full speed out of the property.

"Amelia are you still there?" I ask.

"Y-yeah just hurry, please."

"Where is it?" Isaac asks focusing on the road and swerving between the lanes.

"Northside," he nods, his knuckles are white from gripping the steering wheel.

We arrive there in 4 minutes with his driving, I jump out of the car and run inside.

"Are you up the stairs?"

"Yes- get out!" She screams, I panic and run up stairs.