Chapter 3- Meeting

I rest my chin on my hand and look around at the room boredly, I have to attend a meeting with Isaac since he's my 'fiancé

I rest my chin on my hand and look around at the room boredly, I have to attend a meeting with Isaac since he's my 'fiancé.'

Whatever.

I'm meant to be listening but it's too boring, there isn't any point if they aren't including me in the conversation; I'm happy though.

I'd rather not be included, he's 22 I'm 18; wow major difference. It may not be to other people but considering I'm still in high school because I started prep a year late.

"So what do you think miss Richardson?" I shake my head and look at the old man with wide eyes.

"S-sorry what?" They all chuckle and I look at mr Miller with wide eyes, he smirks.

"For the new building that mr Miller had planned? What do you think about it?" He asks.

"Uh... I... I think it's great!" I exclaim even though I haven't a clue what they are talking about.

"Then it's settled, oh and congratulations yet again; young love is so beautiful" another man smiles.

We look at each other 'lovingly' even though I'm actually looking at him with disgust because he's a disgusting person...

Isaac stands and firmly clasps his hand with the other men, I shake their hands as well and then we all leave.

"Was the meeting that boring?" He asks me and I nod quickly.

"I feel sorry for you" I mutter.

"It's not that bad... Oh and we have an interview tomorrow" I sigh.

"You're making up how we met and how we grew to love each other" I say.

He sighs "fine."

"So are you dropping me home?" I ask as he opens the door for me, I slide in and he shuts it then walks around the side of the car and opens his door.

He shuts it and starts the car "you are living with me" he says driving off.

"Why?"

"Because you are my fiancé" he says, he is really really British.

Like British people are amazing, their voices!

"We aren't married yet so we don't need to start living together" I say, I can't handle being in the same car as him so who says I can handle being in the same house as him.

"It needs to be believable because no one has seen us together out in the public" I shrug.

"Not my fault that you didn't choose Amelia, she wanted to get married to you" he smirks.

"So I heard."

"You are so British!" I blurt out, he raises a tidy eyebrow.

"Well I was born there..."

"Why'd you have to come here" I mutter to myself.

We stop in front of a massive mansion with lots of balconies and a pool as well as a tennis court.

I open the door and step out in awe "you live here?" It's even bigger then my house, he nods.

"Sure do..."

"Wow" I gasp.

Rich bitch...

I follow him inside and close the door behind me, inside is just as beautiful; the walls are white, there's a fire place..

There is also two joining stair ways which is cool...

I still want to go home, my home is more comfortable and I don't want to be anywhere near him.

Why are girls even interested in him?

Because he's hot...

Shut up!

Deep breaths Claudia, deeeeepppp breaths...

He leads me to a double door room and opens it, the walls are again white and a bed sits in the middle of the room.

There is also a bathroom with a spa and the shower could fit like four people, anyways...

"This is your room" I nod and sit down on the bed.

"Can't I live at my house?" He scowls at me.

"No so shut the f*ck up" I gasp and glare at him.

"How dare you?!" I yell.

He rolls his eyes and walks out of the room, nice second impression...

I take out my phone as a notification buzzes my phone. It's a message from my mum to make an account for our relationship ship to which I sigh. Do I really have to do this? Is it really really necessary? I sigh and open Instagram to make our 'ship' account named Claudiac.

I make a password and put the profile picture as a photo that was taken when he did the fake proposal, I create the account cringing and immediately follow Isaac Millers account.

How does he have 3 million followers again?

I receive a follow back and a banging next door is heard "CLAUDIA!" He roars storming in the room.

"Have a problem?" I raise an eyebrow, I can practically see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"As a matter of fact I do, no one knows about us yet!" He shouts.

"Arrange a meeting" I shrug even though he has, this is my plan.

Annoy him, insult him, then he will cancel the whole thing!

Why couldn't he choose plain old Amelia, well she's more attractive but I'm more amazing...

She's a bitch.

"Follow my private account on Instagram" I say wanting to be followed by someone famous.

He scowls but follows me anyway then starts laughing "only 100 followers?" I roll my eyes.

"I only have family and friends and you have perverts and stalkers" he shrugs.

"Isn't your dad famous?" I nod.

"Yeah but I decline! Ever heard of that?" He shrugs.

"Scaredy cat" I glare at him.

"No I'm not..."

"Prove it" I grumble words under my breath and put my account as not private.

"Happy?" I ask and he smirks.

"Very..."

"We gotta take some selfies to post on our account!" I say hoping it will somehow irritate him, he shrugs.

"Okay" I mentally pout, we take a couple of photos and I post them on our account.

I snatch his phone and airdrop the photos to him then post one where I'm looking good and tag myself, I make the comment 'love her so much, this freaking hottie...' He glares knowing I tried to make it as cringe worthy as I could.

"I sound like a creep" I shrug.

"You'll live."

My phone flashes with notifications and I notice people have started following me, I smile smugly.

People also follow our ship account...

"You seriously couldn't wait?" He asks annoyed.

"I like seeing you mad."

"Of course you do" he grumbles walking out.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment, vote and follow if you did.

Keely