Chapter 1- The news

Zendaya as Claudia Richardson

All rights are reserved, you are not to copy my book without my permission or post it on other websites translating it without my permission.

This content may not be copied to another, computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected or altered in any way, any violations can be punishable by law.

I have full credit for what I write!

Just. Don't. Copy.

Hey guys just a side note I changed her age to 18, so if there's times when I say 16 then it's a mistake

The sun streaming through my curtains awakens me as I yawn tiredly from my lack of sleep last night, I sit up on the edge of the bed my feet touching the cold wooden floor.

I stand up walking to my bathroom and looking at my self in the mirror, my brown curly hair is like a birds nest. My hair is quite long compared to others such as my mother and sisters, just the way I like it.

I turn on the warm water from the tap and splash the water on my face, I turn off the tap and put my hair in a messy bun since I'm not going any where today.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my walk in closet, I pick out a grey crop top and black shorts.

I put on my undergarments then my clothes, I walk out of the room to be met with shouting.

"Mum she's always taking my makeup and smudging it all over her face! It's expensive you know."

"Amelia she is 5 stop being so rude, your sister was just trying to have some fun" mum says.

"She wasted perfectly good makeup!" I hear crying and I sigh knowing that Amelia made Issy cry yet again.

"DO NOT TREAT HER LIKE THIS! I told you that she is young, if you are so angry about it then I will provide you new stuff" mother roars, my eyes widen.

Mum never shouts, she's always calm and rational in situations; so calm that it tends to annoy me.

I finish my trek down the stairs and rush to Isabella, I pick her up to comfort her from Amelia and mums shouting match.

"Mum, Amelia" I cough trying to get their attention "SHUT UP!" I shout, they both go silent and look at me "Amelia not everything is about you, you're not the perfect child, people make mistakes and mother, shouting never solves anything" mum walks to me and grabs Isabella off of me.

She composes herself "my apologies" she says "I'm so lucky to have a problem solver in the house" she winks at me and waddles off.

I look to Amelia who's arms are crossed over her chest and a deep scowl set on her face "mother thinks you are so god damn perfect" she hisses.

"Um no... She really doesn't."

She looks at her nails "hmm... You're right, she thinks I am like we all know that" I roll my eyes.

"Stop obsessing over yourself" she flips her hair over her shoulder and sashays her way out.

"Claudia I need to speak with you" father says popping up out of no where, I nod and follow him to his office.