Chapter 10- Selfie

One week later"So how was your honeymoon?" Aaliyah wags her eyebrows up and down, I shake my head

One week later
"So how was your honeymoon?" Aaliyah wags her eyebrows up and down, I shake my head.

We fought mostly, but she can't know that; I sigh 'dreamily,' "it was so good," I murmur glad that Zac is now on a business trip and out of my hair.

Aaliyah and I are having a sleepover at Zac's house, should I call it our house since we are now married?

Nah. Maybe.

Anyway, Aaliyah asks, "so what did you do?" She smirks and winks at me, I almost grimace.

"Oh we had sex," I sarcastically say, she squeals.

"YOU DID!" She yells jumping up and down on the bed, I shake my head at her stupidity.

"No!" My hands fly up in the air, she pouts.

"Then what did you do?"

I clear my throat, "on the first night we went to a club he owns and danced, I even sung for him! Then we went home and I was extremely drunk and I do not remember a thing, all I remember is ice cream. We went on a date for the second night, it was candlelight and amazing-" she cuts me off.

"I saw on Instagram!" I pause looking at her weirdly.

"You follow our ship account?" She looks away awkwardly but nods.

"What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't follow you and your husbands ship account!? Speaking of that, can you get Isaac to follow me since he only follows you..." I raise an eyebrow, "oh and follow me on your ship account! You only follow each other on that," she rolls her eyes.

"I can just do it now, I know his password," I shrug, she smirks.

I log into his account, call it an invasion of privacy but I call it being a good wife and best friend. If he wants to ruin my life, I can log onto his Instagram to be a nosy person and potentially ruin things.

I type up her name in the search bar and click on her name, I press follow. She squeals and I look through his account, there's pictures of our 'honeymoon.'

He recently posted yesterday but there's no reason I can't post something..... "Let's take a selfie and upload it to his Instagram!" I squeal, she grins and nods in agreement.

"Here comes the followers! Wait we should dress up, I'm making us go out tonight anyway," she shrugs.

"Okay," I murmur, not caring for that. I really just want to make him angry, considering the situation at hand with the arranged marriage it brings me nothing but content and joy.