Chapter 5- I can cook

"Who are you?" I ask looking at the woman at the door who is checking her manicured perfect nails out

"I'm Randy and I'm assigned to help... You, with the wedding planning. We need a dress, cake, we need to decide where it's going to be held, what it's going to look like, all of the normal things," she says looking me up at down writing notes.

"Can't Zac just plan where the wedding is going to be held?" I mutter rubbing at my tired eyes, she woke me!

"No, he has got a few ideas and I'm taking you to them so you can decide which one you like best," she sighs out of frustration.

"Okay, okay!" I exclaim leaving the door open and walking upstairs.

I pick out a white singlet and black ripped jeans with black nikes, I put on a bra and quickly get changed.

I leave my hair curly and don't bother to get anything, I walk downstairs and she immediately grabs my hand "we don't have all day," she says dragging me out.

"But I'm hungry!" I whine, she waves me off and pushes me in the car then hurrying walks around the other side.

"We will eat when we get there," she says.

I huff crossing my arms over my chest and blowing my hair out of my face, we arrive at the mall in 30 minutes which she immediately rushes me out of the car and straight to the dress shop.

"How about that one?" She asks pointing to a lace tight looking dress, I make a disgusted face and look around.

"Oh that one!" I point to a dress that has clear long sleeves with crystals and a diamond corset, it frills out at the hips with a few more diamonds around.

I look at the price and my eyes widen. One million dollars! "They are made out of real crystals," she elaborates sensing my surprise.

Well then I can't get that... "Of course you can get it, mr Miller is a billionaire and he would love to treat his new wife," she smiles, paybacks a bitch Isaac

"Okay!" I chirp.

"Simone can we try on this dress?" Randy asks a woman with dark skin, pin straight brown hair and brown eyes- she is really beautiful.

"Of course!" The young lady named Simone says smiling.

She goes somewhere and comes back with measuring tape and all that, she bends down and tells me to lift my shirt.