Chapter 22- Gossip and Teasing

I love this cover! It's by @violentpurple I'll be sharing more at the end of this chapter

||

I expected my first day to be much more different. I have only one two hour lecture and so much has happened; stuff that I wish hadn't of happened. Everyone always stares at me every time I walk down the halls, whispering to each other. Some even shout some very hurtful words. It's like everyone's constantly judging me; they're judging me for a choice that I didn't make and that I shouldn't even be judged for. I wish that someone knew, knew how I am feeling and knew about everything. It's sad because I don't even have the guts to tell my best friends.

Someone coughs as they walk past me saying, "whore." I sigh softly and cup my cheek with my hand leaning my elbow on the table. That's just another example of what people are saying to me.

"So Claudia, are you sure you're not just Isaac's toy. Like I'm pretty sure you sleep with him all the time and you just skipped the boyfriend girlfriend thing and went straight to marriage." A random girl who I don't even know chuckles.

I stand up from where I'm sitting and face her, I'm taller than her so that's a bonus. This random girl seems like a complete b*tch. But I give her a fake smile but then scowl. "Honey, I don't open my legs to anyone with a penis. The difference between you and me is I have class and you don't, oh and I also have standards. So if you don't back the f*ck off then I'll take some action."

She stands there shocked for a moment, her mouth wide open but then she snaps it closed and gives me an icy stare. "Look I just got a manicure and I don't want to ruin these very expensive perfect nails," I roll my eyes at her and smirk.

"Scared are we? I'll snap one of your perfect nails off if you don't go away." She gasps.

"I'm reporting you to someone," she snaps at me like a piraña. Weird comparison Claudia.

"Oohhh I'm so scared," I wave my hands in the air in 'fear' which makes her scowl at me. Emma backs away slowly and points at me.

"You'll regret this. My father won't be too happy to hear about this." I shrug and wave at her.

"Well I don't think that I'll regret this, someone needed to tell you that you're a fake b*ch too invested in someone's life who they don't even know!" She scowls and turns her back to me, walking away from our argument.

I sigh and sit down again. Joey, Carter and Aaliyah walk into the cafeteria and grin at me waving like complete lunatics. Shaking my head I laugh out loud. They all sit down with their food in their hands and look around only to notice everyone's eyes are on me.