Chapter 27- Pervert

Stirring awake I yawn glad that no light is seeping through the room, luckily I shut the curtains last night because some people are going to have very big migraines

Stirring awake I yawn glad that no light is seeping through the room, luckily I shut the curtains last night because some people are going to have very big migraines. After Val and I's chat I dragged a mattress to the living room and Val lifted another one, I made him drag Zac's heavy body on the mattress then I laid next to him- I didn't want him complaining the next day about how sore he is. Val slept with Willow on the other mattress.

Looking beside me I see Zac and everyone still sound asleep, the spot next to Willow is missing so obviously he woke up early. It's only 9 in the morning. I walk to the outside area and spot him with a cigarette between his fingers, he blows out after taking a puff and the smoke comes out of his mouth in rings.

"Why do you let everyone stomp over you and control your life?" Comes his deep voice. I freeze and stare at his back, he obviously heard me. I stop next to him and look up at his face in confusion, he looks down at me and drops his smoke onto the ground then stomps on it lightly. 

"Val, I don't exactly have a choice," I look down, my curly hair curtains around my face and I sigh softly and look up at him again. He just doesn't understand, no one would really understand.

"The marriage may be fake but the feelings are real." He mutters and looks down at me with curious eyes, "you like him," he cocks his head to the door and I sit down on a chair.

"No!" I quickly say, he smirks obviously not believing me. "He forced me into this, he threatened me and my family, he made my life a living hell. But, he protected me, he cared for me, he made sure everything was fine, he stopped the bullying; how can I hate him? How can I after being with him for so long and he hasn't been completely terrible? After all I'm just a girl and he's a boy so naturally unwanted feelings come."

Val nods slowly, "so you're practically saying that you like like him. Not just like but like like." I bite my lip and stare at the property then I look at him again and nods slowly.

"Unfortunately, I do." Shrugging to myself I let out a breath of air and look back inside at him, his arm is laying across the mattress and his lips are parted. He looks so peaceful and beautiful. And I like him.... this is so bad- he'll never reciprocate the feelings and he will keep hurting me emotionally! "You love Willow though," I emphasise love, it's a big deal. Love.

He looks inside too and stares at her small frame, "of course I do." The big bad gang leader- Valentino Lacuna admitting that he loves little innocent Willow Davids. What I'm sure of is that she wouldn't want him smoking because it's bad for his health, so why does he do it? He seems like he would do every little thing to make her like him.

"Why do you smoke when you realise you're hurting yourself and her, she obviously doesn't want you to smoke," I raise an eyebrow.