Chapter 12- Troubles

I open the door to his house, I had walked home because I'd rather walk then let him drive me or Aaliyah question me

I notice Zac shirtless with a pair of boxers on, his back to me, rigid. He's mad.

He spins around and scowls, "where were you?" He growls

I ignore him and head past him to the direction of the stairs, he grabs my wrist stopping me.

"I'm not going to repeat myself Claudia."

I spin around and yank my wrist free of him, "I was walking home," I stare at the wall behind him.

He grasps my chin between his thumb and pointer finger, forcing me to look at him.

"Look at me when you talk," he grumbles.

I turn my eyes away, he jerks my head towards him and I Yelp. "You are such a jerk, you know that right?"

"I'm a jerk because you make me like this," I scowl stomping my heel on his foot, he moves his foot and releases me groaning.

I run as fast as I can upstairs with heels on, I don't want to be near him.

He's psychotic!

I jump on my large bed head first and groan, I hate my life. The door opens and it slams against the wall, "you are being a real bîtch, you know that?" I jerk up and and glare at him flipping him off.

"Shut up ass hole!" I spit, he rolls his eyes and slams the door behind me. I hear his feet stomping on the ground, big foot.

||
Bang! Bang! Bang!

"CLAUDIA! I'm coming in, you better be awake," I jolt up in my bed blinking my eyes open.

Shît Aaliyah thinks I sleep with Zac!

I stand up stumbling on the fallen sheets, I quickly run to his room opening the door and shutting it.

I dive on top of him effectively waking him up, "what the hell are you doing?" He grumbles.

"Aaliyah's here, she thinks I sleep with you," I hiss.

"Doesn't everyone?" He mumbles.

"Just wrap your arm around me," I grumble moving on my side.

He tentatively wraps a muscular arm around me and I close my eyes, the door slams open.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry; I didn't think Zac would be here," I look up, Aaliyah has a smirk on her face.

"What do you want?" I grumble laying back down on the pillow.

"I wanted to see if you were okay after he got all jealous and lashed out."

"Yeah I'm fine," I turn to face Zac and look at her, "see?" I wrap my arms and legs around him, he peeks an eye open.

"What're you doing?" He whispers, I shrug.

"Awe! Well I will leave you two, I was gonna ask if you wanted to go shopping but I see you're busy," she winks at me.

I awkwardly look away closing my eyes, I feel sleep starting to come to me but I quickly look at her.

"Yeah, bye," she walks out closing the door behind her, I hear a click and I look up.

"DID YOU JUST LOCK THE DOOR!" I yell.

"MAYBE!" She shouts back, who even puts a lock on the outside of the door!?

I groan and shove my face down on the pillow, I jump back slightly when I see Zac's eyes opening and looking straight at me.

"Why are your arms around me?" I quickly release him and turn my back to him, I hear him chuckle.

Idiot.

I yawn and close my eyes, sleep coming to me.

||
"Claudia!" I jerk awake and look around the room frantically.

"Wha... what?" I blink and rub my eyes.

"We. Are. Locked. In. Here!" Zac shouts.

"Well yeah, I wouldn't be sleeping in here if we weren't locked in here," I roll my eyes, he huffs and sits down.

"You hate me. Why?" I scoff.

"Why do you ask such stupendous questions Isaac?" I ask.

"You only hate me because of the arranged marriage?"

"I was forced into it, can you blame me?" He looks at me.

"I know that you're 19 soon, very soon actually. It's March the 15th, what do you want for your birthday?" He grumbles.

"A divorce."

He chuckles, "jewellery it is," he mutters, I roll my eyes.

"I said I want a divorce! Why do you not want to cancel the marriage so much?" I feel so tired of asking the same questions all of the time but no matter what his answer still remains the same unfortunately.

"Well I told your parents that it's a way to pay me back, "he shrugs.

"But why did you choose marriage?" I exclaim.

"Look you're well known, you're known as a smart, not snobby but kind person. My business was slacking and the marriage did me good, that's why, okay?" I look at him flabbergasted.

"How could you? You ruin someone's life for a business!" I shout.

Why are most rich men so insensitive? They need to think how it will affect other people!

"So you didn't choose me because you thought I was a better person, you choose me because everyone else thought I was the kinder sister!" I shout.

"Claudia..." I glare at him.

"You treat me like I'm some rag doll for your business Isaac, why don't you get that I don't want to be married!" I demand.

"Shut the hell up Claudia! I have run this business since I was seventeen, I got to the top and I'm not going to ruin it because of you!" He stomps to the door and rattles the handle, he grabs a screw driver and twists it. It unlocks so he storms out, I always make him mad.

That's a good thing.

~~
I finally updated!

Comment, vote, follow
Keely