Chapter 7- dinner

Listen to don't let me down by the chainsmokers

The restaurant is beautiful, expensive but beautiful. Lucky that I'm with a billionaire otherwise I would be able to afford this shît!

The carpet is like the red carpet! See what I did there? Anyways, it's a beautiful red and it looks really soft, the tables are black as well as the chairs and the walls are red and gold.

The counter top is a sleek black, workers are professionally dressed. Guys are wearing a fully black suit and the females are wearing a black dress, wow.

Fancy much.

Who ever owns this would get a lot of money, it looks like a plain Caesar salad would be $20! I could go to Woolworths and get one for 5 dollars!

He leads me to a table near a window and pulls the chair out for me, I sit down and he pushes it forward then takes a seat across from me.

When he says a waiter walking past he stops them, "champagne," he orders.

"Yes sir," the man says and scurries off, I look at Zac confused and he looks at me.

"I own this place," I nod.

Free food! Usually I would insist on paying but it's just Isaac, am I right?

I'm pretty sure he care spare a couple of hundred dollars even though he doesn't have to pay.

I look at the menu, "I have to say you look rather ravishing," his British accent makes him sound so much hotter!

I blush. Wait, I can't!

I don't reply as my eyes scan over the menu, fish, chips, salad and tartar sauce sounds great!

"Have you decided?" He asks and I nod placing the menu down.

"I want the classic fish meal," he nods and the waiter scurries back with a metal ice bucket in his hand with the champagne resting on the side.

He places it in the middle of the table and gets his notepad out, "what would you like today?" He smiles at us.

"The classic fish meal for the little lady and my usual," he writes it down.

"Is that all for tonight?" He asks and Zac nods, the guy scurries off.

I eye the champagne, "Serving children alcohol Zac, shame," I toot.

He rolls his eyes, "well you have an adult near you and its champagne! Couldn't get anyone drunk," I look at the table and he gasps, "Claudia Richardson have you gotten drunk by champagne?!" He exclaims.

"Maybe," I mutter, shyly looking at his beautiful sculptured face.

"How?" He smirks.

"Well I got dared to drink two bottles and turns out I can't hold my liquor because I was drunk, and a business conference!" I say embarrassed, he chuckles.