Chapter 18- You embaress me!

"We need this deal!" I hear his fist banging on the table in the office

"And we will get it sir, Germany gives brilliant deals but with the right words we will convince them. They have a lot of supplies that they want shipped, they have contacted you haven't they? So obviously they're thinking of giving the deal to you."

"But Germany is hard to crack," Zac growls, I really should stop listening.

I shrug and walk away from the door, maybe I should invite the gang over.

I'm about to call them when Isaac storms out of the office and charges towards me like a raging bull, he grabs me by the wrist and leads me out the front.

He opens the car door and pushes me inside, I Yelp in surprise and watch as he clenches his jaw and opens the drivers seat.

He slides in and starts the car immediately driving forward towards the gates, "what is happening?" I ask frowning.

"You need to come to the meeting with me," he gruffly replies.

"What meeting?" I rub my wrist and look at the red hand print, ouch.

"You'll see," he spits. "Just wait Claudia."

We arrive at his massive building, it's called 'Miller shipping company.'

He parks the car and gets out, I follow him into the building. We walk into his private elevator, silence over comes us. I twiddle with my fingers awkwardly, what is happening?

He fixes his suit and takes a deep breath as the elevator doors open, he steps out and I follow close behind.

He opens an office door and steps inside, he holds he door open for me and I step in flashing a smile.

It drops when I see three men with business suits looking very professional, "good morning," Zac professionally says, they stand and shake hands with Zac.

Then they turn their gazes to me, Zac nods to me gesturing me to go over there. I gulp and walk over to him, "this is my wife, Claudia Miller," he says.

The men smile at me and extend their arms for a handshake, "hello," I nod to each and every one of them.

"What a beautiful wife you have mr Miller," one of them says, he looks about thirty and he has a German accent.

He smiles proudly, "yes indeed she is beautiful," he looks at me and smirks, I bite my lip. "Please take a seat," he gestures to the many seats in front of his desk.

He sits behind his desk and I sit next to him, "so you offered to take the shipment for us," one of them who is in his late 40's I suppose, says.

"Yes indeed, this company is very known for taking shipments and they-" I stop listening after that.

"How much?" I hear.

"5000 will be the lowest, 10,000 the highest," Zac replies.

Why am I even here?

I stand, everyone's eyes go to me. "Excuse me," I mutter and walk to the door, I open it and walk out closing the door softly behind me.

"Good morning mrs Miller," I smile at the reception lady.

"Um where can you get food around here?" She smiles.

"There is an eatery around the corner ma'am," I nod and walk around the corner.

I see many selections of food, I grab a chicken and bacon burger with lettuce on it.

"That will be $10.95," $10.95for a burger!?

"Excuse me but I'm misses Claudia Richa- Miller, sorry I only just got married to my beloved husband and I get confused," I giggle.

"Y-you're Mr Millers wife?" I flash her a smile and nod.

"Yes indeed."

"O-oh, then you're free to take it," I grin and grab it after thanking her, I remove the paper bag around it and throw it in the bin.

I sit down at a random seat and bite into it, "Claudia!" Zac barges through the door and glares at me.

I look at him in confusion,"you okay honey?" I stand, he grabs my hand and I frown.

"You embarrassed me in there!"

"How? What did I do! All I said was 'excuse me' because I don't seem how I was needed in there Isaac. Why did you bring me here?" I exclaim throwing my arms up in the air.

"Because I.... I needed you okay?!" Everyone stares at us. "LEAVE!" Zac commands, everyone stands up and leaves us.

"Why did you need me?" I whisper my head dropping.

"B-because..." he trails off, "because you would have helped me with the deal."

"That's why you brought me here!" I shout, "BECAUSE I WOULD HELP YOU GET THE DEAL!"

"What's the big deal, I needed help," he shrugs, I'm nothing to anyone.

It's like people only talk to me if they need something from me, not because they want to.

"No you didn't need help, you just thought that maybe bringing your 'wife' here would bring up the chances of getting the deal," I shake my head in disappointment.

"Okay maybe that's the reason, but you embarrassed me by leaving. Luckily they agreed with the deal," he glares at me.

"Stop saying that I embarrass you, I get it okay!" I storm out of the cafeteria, most people are in the lobby and that's where we stand arguing. "You hurt me emotionally all the time and I'm tired of it," he looks at his employees and leads me outside.

He pins me to a wall roughly with a glare, "I don't appreciate you embarrassing me Claudia in front of all of my colleagues," I gasp.

"I embarrass you, I get it!" I exclaim.

"You really need to learn your place Claudia, you are not my real wife, you are not my love, you are not my friend, you are nothing!" He shouts loud enough that his voice echoes off the soundproof walls.

"I guess I am nothing Isaac, I'm nothing to my parents, family, friends and now you. I'm a-always the third choice, and I'm technically your wife because we had a real wedding day and all the real stuff that happens at weddings..." he rolls his eyes.

"I don't care," he whispers. "Learn your place otherwise the treaty is over and you're all left with nothing. That includes you by the way," he smugly says, I glare.

"I hate you Isaac Miller."

"Good."

"You're so bipolar, one minute you say I'm yours then the next minute you say I embarrass you!"

"That's because you are mine, you are my wife therefore you are MINE" he hisses "No one else's."