Chapter 6-fancy

I jolt up when I hear my door open rather loudly, I blink open my eyes and groan immediately laying back down

"Up! Up! Now, we are going to see if the dress is completely and totally fine," I glare up at Randy pulling the pillow over my face.

She pulls the blankets off of me then pulls at the edge of the pillow, I release it and she stumbles back slightly surprised.

"Did Zac agree to this?" I groan opening my eyes.

"Yup, I wouldn't be here if he didn't put me up to it."

I sigh and sit up looking at her, she's wearing a tight white dress and her black hair is neatly tucked into a bun.

Too perfect...

I stand and walk to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror and I grimace. My hair is all over the place, almost like the 80's Afros. I have bags under my eyes and sleep in the corner of them, I sigh and turn on the shower and strip.

I step in and quickly shower then step out, I dry myself then wrap a towel around my body walking out of the bathroom to the closet.

I haven't really looked at the closet but I have, it still makes me gasp every time.

It's walk in, more like another room in a room. There's buttons that you can press to get out shoes or something, there's a black leather couch in the middle, a mirror with light bulbs around it which is oddly beautiful.

The walls are, pink. Not my favourite but it makes the closet feel homey, if that makes sense.

There is so much clothes and shoes, there's the going out ones, the sleeping ones, the casual then the dinner, it's all too much.

I grab random dark blue denim shorts and a black singlet, I quickly drop the towel and put on my underwear then I slide the shorts up my legs. I put the black singlet on and tuck it into my shorts, then I get my blue vans and socks and put them on.

I grab a pair of ray bands because I'm cool and put them on top of my head then walk out of the closet, she looks me up and down and rolls her eyes then rushes out of the room with me following.
                                  ~~
"Hmm, it's maybe a little too loose around the waist area but that can be fixed within an hour with the best people," the lady named Simone says looking at my waist.

"Yeah, I see that," Randy nods.

"Come back within an hour and it will be all sorted," Simone says.