Chapter 16- You're preggers!?

Amazing cover by Adroitly . So just letting you know that the house Claudia lives in, aka Zac's house, is the mansion in Taylor Swifts blank space video because it's beautiful and big.

 So just letting you know that the house Claudia lives in, aka Zac's house, is the mansion in Taylor Swifts blank space video because it's beautiful and big

1 week later

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Claudia! Happy birthday to you," everyone sings, I smile and blow out the candles on the cake and look at my three best friends.

It's times like these where I'm reminded that I don't need my family to make me feel important or loved, I need friends.

I know that family is meant to be there for you forever but that's not always the case, friendship can last for ever too.

My friends are my family.

So it is the morning and they wanted to celebrate it desperately, so far I have gotten a Selena Gomez shirt since she is my favourite. I got Ariana grande perfume, shirts with Carters, Aaliyah's and Joey's faces on them.

Which is very weird...

I got many more things that I honestly insisted that they didn't buy because I don't mind what I get, it could be food because food is life.

They grab my phone and take a photo of themselves and me, they post it on my snapchat story and I roll my eyes.

"Claudia look how much happy birthday comments you've got," Aaliyah says showing me my Instagram notifications.

"Wow girl, " Joey whistles.

"So marrying a billionaire gets you this?" Carter asks, all of us nod.

"And hate," I comment.

"Yeah, well he's hot. He would obviously have fans," Carter says, Joey scowls and Carter shrugs. "It's true, not my words other people's," he says failing desperately to defend himself.

"That was such a bad excuse," Aaliyah notes chuckling.

"Speaking of him, where is he? Has he said happy birthday to you giving you the best birthday present of a life time, if you know what I mean," Joey wags his eyebrows up and down, I wink at him.

"For sure," I sarcastically say.

"Really?" Carter pipes in, I shake my head.

"She's being sarcastic, you know when someone says something but they don't mean it?" Aaliyah says shaking her head at his stupidness.