Me: Hey sexy.

Sarah: Jesus Sam! You scared the crap out of me!

Me: Haha sorry.

Sarah: What was that all about. You and Austin?

Me: He doesnt trust me and Niall. He thinks were gonna do something. But were just friends! I love Austin. Why cant he see that?! He said hes protecting me but hes just sufficating me! I wanna have a good time tonight!

Sarah: Well then lets go have a good time!

She grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. Up All Night was playing and me and Sarah started grinding on each other. A few guys came over and asked us to dance but we ignored them and kept to ourselves. I was actually having fun! Robert came and took Sarah away and she gladly went and grinded on him. I was standing there dancing alone when a pair of hands came and held my waist. I turned around and saw it was Niall. Sure why not. I dont see Austin around anywhere so I just danced with Niall and had fun!

Sarahs Pov.

I look over and see Sam and Niall dancing. The song turned to a slow song so me and Roebrt changed our positions. My arms went around his neck and his went on my waist. I looked over and saw Sam and Niall in the same postion. I wonder where Austin is?

Austins Pov.

Great. I totally pissed Sam off and now shes dancing with Niall. This is exactly what I wanted to prevent! I knew it meant nothing to her but it meant something to Niall. The way he looked at her I could tell he wanted her. But to bad he couldnt have her. So i politly walked over and asked if I can dance with Sam and he backed off. Sam didnt look too happy though.

Sams Pov.

I was dancing with Niall and he was making me laugh. Life couldnt get better! I was actually having a good time. Then Austin came and asked if he could finish the dance with me. Niall stepped away and went to go talk to the guys.

Me: What do you want?

Austin: To dance with my beautiful fiance.

Me: Well im mad at you!

Austin: For what?! Protecting you?

Me: I dont need to be protected! He. Is. A. Friend! Why dont you see that?!

We werent dancing anymore. Just standing there yelling at each other. Sarah came over and put her hand on my shoulder. I didnt realize I was shaking until she told me to calm down.

Austin: He doesnt look at you like your "just friends"

Me: Well we are Austin! And I dont know if I can be with someone if they dont trust me!

Austin; Are you.. Breaking up with me?

He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Me: No im not. But I want to have a good time tonight! And if all your gonna do is yell at me then Im gonna dance with someone else! 

Before he could say anything I stormed off and went to find Niall.

Sarahs Pov.

I watched as Sam stormed off. I shouldve followed her but I knew it was probably for the best if I let her be alone and blow off some steam. Austin looked like he was going to punch something. Robert looked at him and back at me before he said anything.

Robert: Austin I think you need to go home. Ill call you a cab.

Before Austin had any time to respond Robert was already walking off going to get a cab.

Austin: I really messed up didnt I?

Me: Yeah. Kinda.

Austin: All I wanted to do was protect her Sarah.

Me: She didnt need protection though. She wanted to have a good night with you but all you did was cause a fight. Just go home and get some rest. This will all blow over in the morning.

He just nodded and walked outside and got in the cab. Robert came back and we walked back to the dance floor. Thats how we spent the rest of the night. Dancing and having a greatn time. It was almost 2 in the morning so I found Sam and we left to go home. I thanked the boys and told them Id call them soon. Sam was drunk off her ass and passed out on the way home.

Robert: Tonight was fun babe.

Me: Yes, yes it was.

I looked out the window and watched the stars until I woke up to Robert shaking me telling me we were home. I saw him get Sam from the car and carry her to the couch. He set her down and covered her up with a blanket. He came and carried me upstairs. We layed down and I fell asleep on his chest to the sound of his heart beating. Thump. Thump. Thump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Cute ending right?(:

Sam here! Even though Sarah just updated I was bored so I decided to update. Hope you guys liked it!

#MuchLove