I ran out of the hotel and down the street, having no coordination. I was speed walking with tears clouding my eyes making it hard to see. I have never fought this bad with my mum.

I was still walking until I bumped into someone. I was getting ready for the snobby 'Watch where you're going!' but it never came. "Oh my god are you ok?" A young masculine voice came from behind me. I stood up wiping the dirt off my butt and turned around. His chocolate brown eyes penetrated my plain blue ones. I saw his mouth move but I was so deep in though I didn't hear him. "Sorry what?" I asked. "I asked if you are ok." I shook my head trying to keep focus. "Oh y-yeah." "Um... Would you like to grab a coffee with me?" He asked. "Yes!" I said really quickly. I blushed and looked at the ground. 

We had been at The Coffee House for at least 2 hours now. I had already developed feelings for him from what he has told me. His accent was so cute. He was from Bradford. He was my age. He was single and he was gorgeous! "Would you like a tour of the city?" He asked. "For guy on a small trip here, sure know's his way around." I laughed. "Yeah. I just... like the feeling of being free. You know what I mean?" He asked. I nodded. I felt like that earlier when mum said no to my own suite. "And yes. I would love a tour around the city thanks." I beamed. 

We were walking around the city for a while, he showed me Big Ben, The London Eye, The River Thames, we even walked as far as Buckingham Palace. We are now in a park laying head by head but we were upside down to each other, watching the stars. We had talked about everything and anything. We had talked about all our darkest secrets and all that. Zayn's family were staying in the same hotel as us so I can be around Zayn more often. I looked at my phone and I had 4 missed calls from my father and 6 missed calls from my mother. "Zayn, wanna start heading back its like 11:50." Zayn nodded and he took my hand. "Um... Madison... I was wondering.. you don't have to say yes. But would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. "I would love too!" I screamed. I smashed my lips with his and we started to walk again except Zayn's arm was wrapped protectively around my waist. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHO IS THIS?" My mum screamed at me. "Mum, I went out, met this boy who's name is Zayn and we just spent the day together! He's my boyfriend now!" I screamed back. "RANDOM BOY YOU MET ON THE STREET!? YOU NEVER KNOW! HE COULD BE FAKING AND PLOTTING SOMETHING! YOU'RE SO NAIVE!" "MUM DON'T! I KNOW HIS DIFFERENT! IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" "Babe, I don't want to make things worse but I have my own suite, wanna stay with me tonight?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and went to grab my suitcase. "Good bye mother."and with that, I left the room with my mum's jaw dropped. 

Zayn and I were just sitting on his bed while he played with my hair and it gave me tingles. He kept running his hands through it and it just made me sleepier. I soon fell asleep and I fell back into Zayn's lap...

I woke up to a door being opened. I opened my eyes slightly but not to much, to see Zayn walk out the bathroom to see only is waist was wrapped in a towel. I started to check him out but he thought I was still asleep so I could look all i want. YAY! But his body was just.... AMAZING! He had a toned chest with a couple tattoos and he was just so sexy. 

*2 weeks later*

"Zayn I'm going to really miss you!" I cried. I was leaving today to go back to Manchester. "Babe, you have my number, you can always call. I love you." He cooed. "I love you so fucking much!" I sobbed. I gave him one last kiss and walked out the room with my bag and suitcase's. It was just a summer love...

*6 weeks later*

"Zayn! Baby!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I ran towards him while held his arms open wide ready for me to pounce onto him. I jumped in his arms and he caught me while spinning me around. "Guess what!" Zayn said excitedly. "What?" I asked also excited. "I signed up for X Factor!!!!" Zayn cheered. "OH MY GOD CONGRATZ BABY!!!" I screamed. "I couldn't of done it without your motivation." Zayn whispered in my ear. I kissed him and we walked inside to be greeted by his family. I love his home and I was staying here for 3 weeks! YAY!!!

HAIIIIIIIIII!!! SORRY THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER ONE! SO YOU KNOW HOW THEY MEET AND ALL THAT CRAP! YOU LIKE IT? NO? Oh ok... I'll just leave.... ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR?!?!?!?! YAYYYYYYYY! SORRY IM HYPER! ILY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- Meg xx