One year

So I'm kinda behind this but this book has reached its one year mark and Y'all holy shit. I'm getting close to 50,000 views. I don't think you realize how big a deal this is to me.

I started this just wanting to get 1,000 views and I'd be happy and one year later I have above 40,000 how did this happen? I started this a year ago due to my depression and I needed a way to escape and although reading was one, writing was a huge one too. Writing this book and the other series I'm writing brought me back from that awful place I was in and I'm beyond grateful.

I've met so many amazing people lemme tell you, I've got a fanpage with 750 followers and amazing people that are helping me thru yet another stressful and depressing time.

Like I just guys, I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY VIEWS THIS HAS. Like I'd get it if it was a maxerica fanfiction but keadlyn was never popular. (Not in a cocky arrogant way but) I think this is number one in keadlyn stories on wattpad and it's unreal.

My writing has improved so much over this year and I can't believe people actually like this story because I'll reread it and cringe because I feel I could do a lot better. But don't worry I'm not taking it down to edit or deleting it, this will stay up forever in memory.

Thank you guys so much, especially the people that have been there from the beginning and never left. 

-Maddy