Chapter 10: Kiles Pov

This might be short but I'll try to make it long. If you haven't noticed I try to make every chapter 1000 words, I hate the really short chapters.

She squeezed back, she's alive! She's awake!
"Eadlyn? Eadlyn are you there? Eadlyn please answer me? I don't know if that was just my imagination or if it was you. Please answer." I wanted to answer I really did, but I couldn't I didn't have the strength. I needed to, for Kile, for me.
"Go back to your books you bookworm." He gasped and then I got the strength to open my eyes.
"Eadlyn! Your alive!" Before I could hug her she let out a cry. "Eadlyn!" I figured she was just in a lot of pain so I got up into the bed and laid next to her. I was cuddling my arms around her and she took her head and put it right on my chest and started to cry. I wasn't sure what to do so I just started rubbing her back, trying to comfort her. As I was trying to soothe her, she screamed. I looked at her and said, "Eadlyn what's wrong?" She pointed to her stomach. And I gasped.

"Doctor, Maxon, somebody, Help!" I screamed. Eadlyn was drifting away. I couldn't lose her not again. Where are the doctors!!

Then one of the doctors rushed into the room. "Her stitches burst," the doctors pushed me away. And put the rails on the bed down. He kept poking her stomach, and she was screaming, I hated this, I hated this so much Eadlyns in so much pain and I can't do anything. Then I heard the doctor say, "There's still some of the bullet left!" He screamed. "That's why the stitches bursted because it was being pushed out of the body, that the bullet pushed through the stitches." Eadlyn kept screaming I couldn't even imagine what she was feeling.

"Doctor Ashlr don't we need an surgery room to fix this, it is a surgical procedure." A nurse asked him. Surgery? But she just recently got out of surgery?

"We don't have time! I need gloves, forceps, sutures and a ten blade!" I was becoming nervous for Eadlyn. What were they going to do to her? Then I saw Eadlyn opened her eyes and looked at mine. She looked terrified. I saw her look down at her stomach and there was a more blood. She tried to speak but when it came out it sounded like a whisper. But I heard it.

"Kile, come sit next to me." She begged. I say next to her on the other side and laid on the bed. I grabbed her hand and started rubbing my thumb on her hand. While she squeezed my hand because of the pain. She started sobbing into a pillow I felt so useless. I wanted to help her but I couldn't do anything. Then the doctor started putting paper around her stomach for the procedure and she screamed. She squeezed my hand even more. I couldn't do anything! I just I felt so useless.

Then I heard the doctor scream, "I need assistance please!" He demanded. A nurse come to help him, "I need some guards to hold her down." I heard Eadlyn let out a whimper.

"Hold me down?" She said, but I think that was all she got out. I saw tears coming down her cheek she looked absolutely terrified.

"Eadlyn, this surgery, your supposed to be under anesthetic, and asleep. I would rush you into the surgery room but that could take to long you could die." He grabbed his scalpel. Before he touched me her, I heard him say, "I'm going to have to re-open the wound, get the bullet out and stitch her back up. But the bullets deep in there it could take a while." He didn't touch her but she screamed, probably the thought of someone even touching that raw and sore Of skin makes you scream. She squeezed my hand. "Ready?" He asked the guards as they held down her legs and arms, I was getting more and more nervous for her. Why did they have to hold her down that much?

"I want my mom." I Heard her whisper to me.

"Eadlyn, I don't know where they are, but I'm
Here." I squeezed back. Where the heck were her parents? I just I just, I want to help but I feel so useless.

"Let's begin," he said, that's all I heard until the real screaming started. I thought her screaming earlier sounded painful. That wasn't even a painful scream this was. She screamed, and screamed until I put my arms around her neck and my hand covered her mouth. I didn't want her to move it could hurt more.

"Eadlyn, breath you can do this," I said. She still Kept screaming, but now it was more like a muffled scream. When the pained stopped, she stopped screaming. Her eyes were closed. I thought that was the end. I thought he was done.

Until I heard, "ok let's get the bullet out now, can I get forceps? Hurry!" He commanded.

Forceps? I thought he was done. I didn't know what he did but I could tell Eadlyn was in a worse pain now. Because she started to kickand scream. But She couldn't even move, since she was being held down. I decided to lift my hand from her mouth and whispered something in here ear, to try and comfort her.

"Shh, shh, after this me and you can go on a hot air ballon date, or something romantic and nice." I said, in a calming voice. Once I said that she smiled a very small smile but I saw it. Then her eyes started to close and open and close. She was going away. No! I can't lose her!

"She's coding!" A nurse yelled.

"Eadlyn!" I screamed, "Eadlyn I know it hurts but you need to stay awake with us!" I couldn't even tell if she could hear me.

"Bp's dropping." I heard her say.

"Eadlyn! don't you dare leave me again!" I screamed to to her. I can't lose her, I have no where else to go. Eadlyn is the one I care about.
Without her I feel useless. "Eadlyn, if you die, I won't have anywhere else to go." I don't even know if she heard that but I hope she did. She has to have heard it.

"Done!" I heard him yell, the screams went away, "just have to do the stitches." When he did the stitches she only let out a few yelps and whimpers, while quietly sobbing.

"Eadlyn. You did it!" I exclaimed to her. Then she closed her eyes.

I heard her say, "can I sleep now?" I nodded, and smiled "night my little Bookworm."

"Night my spoiled princess."

I was in my room crying, I was packing. Even though she didn't finish her elimination list, Kile started with a K and they knew that was me. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come on!" I yelled.

"You ready?" The guard asked, he was taking me away.

"No, but I must be so yes." I sighed, he took me away. I'll never see Eadlyn again.

Do you like it! If you don't I'm sorry but I hope it's something.