Chapter Eleven

The pain was gone, or sort of gone. I felt a hand holding my hand and thought Kile. "Will she ever wake up?" I heard a familiar voice but couldn't pin point it. I opened my eyes to see it was my dad. He turned around and saw me open my eyes. "Oh my gosh! Eadlyn! Your alive I thought you left me." He left me. Where was he when I was screaming in pain?

"Where were you." I croaked.

"What are you talking about Eady?" He asked.

"When I was screaming in pain, because of my stitches bursting?" I got that out but barely.

"Oh Eady." He leaned in but I groaned. He sat down next to the chair.

"As soon as it happened we were told and ran as fast as we could to the hospital wing, but when we got there we heard your screaming and," he paused and sighed. "Your mom started crying, and when we tried to run in they didn't let us. We saw you, I ordered them to let us in. But Doctor Ashlar said that if I wanted you to live I couldn't enter they were already to many people in the room. And he was worried we would make it harder and be more pressure." He rubbed his worry lines on his forehead. "We tried," he started tearing up. "But they couldn't let us, and I didn't want to jeopardize your health." He wiped his tears away. "I'm sorry, I really am."

"Daddy hug me now?" I wanted a hug earlier but I couldn't have one at least I could get another one. I looked down to see the blood was gone. No more blood. New sheets and my white bandage was perfectly clean. "Where's Kile?" I asked.

"Eadlyn? Do you not remember?" Remember? Remember what?

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"He left."

"What?" I screamed, I started to cry. I didn't want him to leave I wanted to keep him. "Why? When?" I asked.

"He wasn't in the Elite and he was so heart broken that he left."

"That doesn't make sense, I never said his name was eliminated and he was with me when my stitches bursted. I never said his name on the elimination list." I never said his name I thought so myself.

"Oh Eady." He went up and hugged me. I cried into my dads shoulder. "When we watched the elimination list the last name started with a K. So everyone thought that was Kile." I did, I did want to eliminate him but not anymore, I was mad and upset I wasn't thinking clearly. Kile can't leave me. He just can't. I need him. I need Kile. I think I think I love him.

"But dad, I- I-I, I think I love him." He gasped. "I'm not sure, but I'm not done with him like I was with the other boys. I liked the others too, but I want to keep Kile. Please daddy, please bring him back." I pleaded. Before he could answered I fell into the darkness and then there was nothing.

I woke up to an immense pain in my head, I was moving in a hospital bed. I saw doctors looking at me screaming, "she's awake!" "Hurry we don't have much time!" "Heart rates dropping!" I heard the last one scream. After that the pain in my head took over, pulling me into the darkness.

I woke up to bright lights in my eyes, I wasn't in the hospital room. Where was I? And then I remembered the pain in my head, it came back, and was worse. I screamed, I felt like I had a terrible head ache times a thousand. Like little needles jabbing my brain. "She's awake!" They yelled when they heard me scream.

"Put her out now!" I heard the doctor scream, then the darkness slowly took over.

I was woken up by a tear falling on my face. My dad. What happened. My dad was holding my hand and I squeezed back, it was the only thing I had the strength to do.

"Eady?" Well that wasn't the voice I expected, it wasn't my dad it was Kile. I didn't answer, but I did the best I could with all my might I tried. For some reason opening my eyes was really hard, which I didn't understand why.

I finally opened my eyes to see Kiles brown eyes staring at mine. And the bright lights of the hospital room filling the room with light.

"K-K-," I stuttered, I couldn't even talk.

"Eady it's okay don't talk, they said it would be hard to talk at first." His voice was comforting, and then I remembered the pain in my head, it was gone. And then I thought, wait Kile left, why is he here? I had so many questions but I couldn't speak. "She's awake!" I heard him scream. Then the door opened and I saw my mom and dad.

"Mom." I quietly croaked, she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Eadlyn don't talk, your not supposed to talk." She said, I didn't care if I couldn't talk as long as my mom was next to me. Her hug comforted me, when she pulled away I tugged her arm not letting her leave.

"H-H-" I stuttered I couldn't talk at all.

"Eadlyn honey don't talk." I heard my dad say, "the doctors are coming right now to explain everything." I sighed but understood. The doctors came in not even a minute later.

"Eadlyn, it's good to see you finally awake," the doctor said. "I bet your wondering what's happened and why you can't talk?" I nodded. "After your emergency surgery, we completely forgot about your head injury, and it put a lot of stress into your brain. So when your surgery was finished, a week later your brain couldn't take the stress of your injury. We had to do brain surgery, not life or death surgery, but there was a slight bleed and we had to fix they." I touched my head, to find my hair and a patch where hair was missing, I gasped. "Your hair will grow back, and your maids can do hair styles to fix it." The doctor whispered to my dad and he walked out with my dad, with my mom following. It was just Kile still in the room.

He was about to leave but before he could I was able to get something out, "s-s-st-a-y." I stuttered, he got on the bed and kissed my forehead and laid next to me.

He whispered, "I'll never leave you."

Okay I promise the next chapter will be Kiles pov of chapter 10. And thanks so much for 250 views I'm amazed honestly.

-maddy