Chapter Nine

Well here it is, you guys got me to 100
Views so I'm writing from Kiles pov enjoy!

"Eadlyn??" Eadlyn was shot, I was running as fast as I could to the hospital wing but it was no difference, I heard her whisper.

"Help." That's all she said.

"Eadlyn I'm going to help you, just stay with me." I don't think she heard any of that because she went unconscious. "Eadlyn!" I started shaking her. "Eadlyn, stay with me!" I can't lose her, if you told me a few months ago that I would love her I would laugh, but now, I can't lose her.

I saw a trail of blood following me, Eadlyns blood. Her gorgeous dress was stained, half of it was covered in blood. More than half. I kept screaming, "Eadlyn wake up!" She can't be gone, "Eadlyn you need to stay with me! Don't leave me, don't you dare leave me." She looked so beautiful. Her eyes were gracefully closed, and her face was fine. I kept running but I fell in love with her all over again. I forget everything that has happened. Happened, until I looked down at her stomach and saw blood pooling out of her. I ran faster. I can't lose her.

"Eady I can't lose you, stay with me, please stay with me." I begged. All I remember doing is walking to the front of the hospital wing and screaming. "Eadlyns been shot! Help." And then I fell, with her on top of me so when I fell she would be fine, and that's when the darkness creeped in.

"Kile?" She asked.

"Yes? What is it Eadlyn?" I asked, I was worried now.

"I wish I could just decide." She said, then she sighed.

"Oh Eady." I wish she would just pick me. She sighed I could tell she was getting upset so I needed to stop that. "Ok that's it." I said pulling her arm.

"What do you mean?" Before I answered I pulled her closer to kiss me. I never thought I would want this, want her. Through her stubbornness, her rudeness, and her arrogance. I loved that, everything about her I loved.

"Oh Kile," she said and kissed me back. "Are you trying to persuade who I pick?"

"Whatever gave you that idea?" I said in a sarcastic voice, she giggled. I love when she laughs. Another great thing about her. "Come on, I have a special thing prepared for you." She looped her arms around mine and laid her head on my shoulder. And followed me.

Than time fast forwarded, to our wedding. All
I heard was Eadlyn say, "I do." The wedding was beautiful. Until I saw who it was, she was marrying me.
"I do," I said. I wanted this. I didn't want to move to another place. I thought I did, but I didn't.

"Eadlyn, I want you to know, I don't care where you go. I want to be with you." She smiled, and came up close to me and kissed me.

Where am I? I was on a bed, I didn't open my eyes yet. I was still becoming aware of my surroundings. I opened my eyes to see the hospital wing. I looked around, I couldn't see anything there were curtains surrounding me.

Then I remembered. EADLYN! I jumped up, and felt immense pain, I tumbled to the floor. I looked down to see I wasn't wearing a shirt. And had a bandage wrapped around me. I wasn't shot, then I went through what happened again.

The trail of blood was both of ours, I was stabbed. I guess I never noticed because I was so worried about Eadlyn. I was on the ground and tried to get up, I did but I think my stitches ruptured. I didn't care I needed to get to Eadlyn. I ran out of the room. Ok more like limping while a pool of blood followed me. I saw her, with her eyes closed no, no, no! I saved her! She's not dead.

"He's over there!" I heard a guard scream, I didn't care I ran faster I needed to get to Eadlyn. The caught up to me and grabbed me.

"No!" I screamed. "I need to see Eadlyn! Is she alive." They didn't answer, she's dead, "NO! No! No!" I screamed as they dragged me away back to my room. Eadlyn is the only good thing that's ever happened. I've never felt like I wanted something more. I would rather be poor and starving to death, with Eadlyn. Than her dying. I kept screaming as they dragged me into my room.

"Crap! Kile! What did you do to your stitches?" The doctor screamed, I didn't answer I was barely hanging on. I didn't even want to live if Eadlyn was dead. I never thought I'd care about some more more than I care about her. My life wasn't even worth living without her.
"He's coding!" I heard them scream, slowly closing my eyes. The last thing I heard was about how they were taking me to surgery. And then the darkness consumed me.

--------

"Kile?" I heard a familiar voice, "Kile please wake up, I need my big brother." Josie. I opened my eyes, I needed to get to Eadlyn, I can't miss her funeral. I burst out of bed and looked down to see I was still without a shirt and a bandage wrapped around me.

"Where?" She looked confused, "wheres Eadlyn?" I asked she frowned. She's dead, it wasn't a dream she's dead. I ran out of my room, my stab wound hurt. I didn't care, If Eadlyns dead they can take me too. I saw Maxon. "Where is she!" I screamed. He pointed to a room, so she's not dead. I ran into the room but before I could I was stopped by guards. "Let! Me! Go!" I screamed. I didn't care if I was being disrespectful or rude I needed to see her. They let me through when Maxon signaled for them to let go.

I sat down right next to her, she was asleep. "She's in a coma, she's been in a coma for a month." A month?

"Wait how long have I been out?" I asked.

"A month just like her." He sighed, "they don't think she's going to make it and if she does, she will not remember us."

"What does that have to die with anything? She was shot in the stomach." I exclaimed.

"She hit her head." When? Oh wait, when I collapsed and dropped her. It's my fault. She's dead because of me.

"It's my fault." I sighed. "When I was rushing her to the hospital wing I was stabbed and when I got to the door of the wing I collapsed.

"No it's not Kile, you collapsed but you brought her to the wing. She would of died if you didn't bring her." He patted me on my back. I still felt awful. I killed her.

"Can I just have a few minutes with her?" He nodded and left the room.

"Eadlyn? You need to listen to me, I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave to explore land, of whatever. I want to be with you. I love you." I put my head down next to our her hand that I was holding. I squeezed her hand, because I was trying to not cry.

I felt a squeeze back.

Do you guys like it? It's weird doing a different pov and I won't do it a lot. But I will When I get a lot of views. As a thank you. So let's have a new goal it's hard but we can do it, 200 views we got this guys! ;)