Chapter Twenty-One

Comment your thoughts as your reading, are you liking the spam?

When he pulled the trigger I looked away, I knew he aimed it at my dad's head and I didn't want to see that.

I ran as fast as I could, to where I didn't know but I ran. Tears falling down my bloody face, and my bloody dress. I couldn't take it anymore. Dad's died, Kiles dead who knows everyone could be dead!

I remembered where the royal safe room was and ran as fast as I could too it. There were no guards stationed at it but the door was opened just a creak. As I walked closer I could hear talking. I'm hesitant to open the door in spite that it could be rebels. But then I heard a soothing voice and I ran. It was my mom, I needed her more than anything.

I opened the door, and everyone stared at me and gasped. "Mom?" I asked tears coming down my face.

"Oh eadyln, I'm so sorry." I ran to her and she let me hug her even though I was all bloody she didn't care.

"K-k-safe room, l-l- love, r-r-rebels, g-g-g-gun." Was all I could get out until my mom shushed me and hugged me tighter. I started to hyperventilate and she rubbed my back.

"It's going to be okay?" I broke away, that's what dad said. I thought.

"Kiles dead." I finally spoke and the crowd broke out into a gasp. My mom pulled me closer and mouthed 'sorry'.

Someone walked up to us and asked me, "I'm sorry to bother you queen America but do you princess eadyln know where your father or the long is?" The guard asked. And then I broke down all over again.

"He's-he's-" I didn't have to finish my sentence my mom knew what I meant but I finished anyway. "Dead." As soon as I said that my mom collapsed and fainted. "Is there a doctor in here help!" I screamed. Please help! Please. "Anybody help!" Everyone came rushing up and then checked her heart and sighed.

"I knew this would happen, whenever your mother got too stressed this happens it wasn't as bad last time but now. She's-she's-gone." I heard the doctor say.

I laughed, a laugh that turned into tears. "No,no,no,no!" I screamed I started hiting myself screaming "wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Then I felt big strong arms around me, it wasn't Kile he was dead. But who was it.

Erík, it was Erík. At this point I didn't even care if people saw us. I cried into his chest.

Kile was right, marry someone else. There's a person out there for me. And it was Erík. Oh Erík. I had to choose now because now I am queen. I don't care what people think about Erík, I'm choosing him. Because I'm queen. Now I'm the most powerful person in the world.

I know this is short sorry but, last chapter coming up in an hour. Get excited, might be a major twist with Erík hee hee.