Chapter Sixteen

Aye I'm not dead! Sorry I had a busy week at school. But like I said I have big plans for this Fanfiction, and I already know the ending...sort of. BUT DONT WORRY! I think when I finish this fanfic I will write another one. It will either be a Keadlyn fanfic or Maxerica. I'm leaning in towards Maxerica. I'll shut up now let's get into the story. Btw it's Eadlyns pov

I ran as fast as I could to the hospital.

"Do you know where my father is?" I asked a nurse, she pointed to a room and I ran before I could even thank her. I waved while I was running hoping she would realize I was thanking her. I got to my dads room I was in front of the door. I heard talking, I think it was my mom then the talking stopped so I thought it was a good time to walk in and then I saw him. Huge bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess, Just like mine.

"Daddy?" I asked starting to cry.

"Eadlyn come here." He patted over to the bed motioning for me to sit next to him. I knew he was mad at me. He almost died and it was all my fault.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" I broke down into tears. "I- I just-it's all my fault, it should of been me dad not you." I stuttered, he hugged me.

"Eadlyn I-" I cut him off.

"No, nothing you can say will make this better, you died! You died! Because of me, I should of stayed in my room but Kile left a note and I just I wanted to talk to him and and-" I broke down all over again.

"Shh Eady," he stroked his fingers through my hair. "This is not your fault," I was about to protest but he kept talking before I could. "Nobody knew Jack was going to be there. It's my fault for not being safer." He looked me in the eye, "this isn't your fault, neither was it your mothers 20 years ago." He looked at my mom and she started to cry. "It's my fault, I was the one that didn't think clearly, I could of easily just taken the gun out of his hand. But I freaked out and jumped in front of you." He sighed.

"Daddy." I cried, I rarely called him that except special occasions or in bad scenarios this was definitely one. "It's my fault, I went to Kiles room."

"Yeah about that Eadlyn what did you do?" He asked with a stern face. Great we're gonna talk about this now.

"Nothing I swear, I came in and kissed him." I didn't mention about how his shirt came off for a little bit knowing he would have a freak out.

"That's it? Why at 3 am?" He eyed me.

"Because he thought I was mad at him and I wanted to tell him I wasn't right away." I paused, "then I just stayed." He looked surprised at the stay part.

"You stayed!" He yelled, before I could respond he interrupted me, "you stayed? Eadlyn your 18! What in the world are you doing in a room with a guy at 3 am in the morning?!" He asked.

"Sleeping." I responded. He gasped so did my mom.

"You slept with him? Eadlyn your 18 for crying out loud you don't just!" My mom screamed but I interrupted her.

"Eww mom! No! I didn't sleep with him like that I literally mean-" I started to cry. "Even since I was kidnapped I didn't feel safe in my room so I went to his and when Kiles arms are around me I feel safe." I explained. They didn't respond for a little bit but they eventually did.

"You want me to call off the selection?" My dad asked. I gasped.

"No I still owe you a month." I laughed, I did love Kile but I wanted to make sure I loved him and only him and right now I wasn't sure about that.

"But Kile?" He asked.

"Not yet." I responded, my dad smiled at me and then at my mom.

"Well I need to go I have to talk to a few selected Boys for the first time in a month. Wish me luck." I said and hugged my mom and dad then left. I did love Kile, I just wasn't sure if it was just Kile. I felt an urge to kiss the other boys too. But with Kile it's different. I ran into a maid and food got all over my dress.

"Oh my your majesty I'm so sorry!" She yelled.

"No it's no problem, I have millions of dresses I'll
Just change." I smiled then helped her pick up the mess, "here let me help." When she objected I didn't let her and kept cleaning.

"Thank you, your majesty." She curtsied and left. I walked up to my room and while I was there I bumped into Kile.

"Eadlyn? I'm sorry about last night I just I-" I cut him
Off with a kiss.

"I have no regrets." I told him and walked off. He ran towards me behind me.

"Eadlyn?" He asked and grabbed my arm.

"We can't do that anymore. Not till-"

"Do what?"

"You sleep in my room."

"I'm the queen I can do whatever I want to do." I told him.

"I know but they boys are figuring it out we need to be careful."

"Kile, I have to do the selection for one more month." I whined.

"Then one more month till you get to wake up next to
Me everyday." He said. And he walked away as I sighed.

When I got to my room I saw my maid  she was holding something in her hand.

"Neena?" I asked, "what's that." She gulped.

"It's for you I'm just scared of giving it too you." I walked towards her.

"It's fine please let me see it." I got it from her and the top said who it was from.

Ahren Shreave

Cliffy sorry I just needed to post something so here you go. I'll Post more this coming few days.

-maddy