Chapter Thirty-One

Okay like first of all, my surprise is getting behind which is why I didn't want to upload this today but oh well anyway... I'm posting this because you guys wanted me too. Enjoy 😉

After I jumped off Kile I felt a huge pain in my side, but ignored it yet again.

Kiles wound was bandaged and he was given some sweats to wear because his pants were ripped and torn from trying to get off to get rid of the wound.

I'm still on top of him, I guess I never really got off. Or wanted too and he didn't either. I looked in his eyes and kissed him again.

Eventually I remembered people were in the room too, we really needed to stop kissing in public.

"Kile? Can you walk?" I asked.

"Maybe if you get off me." He said smiling.

"I'm going I'm going," I responded giggling. I got off him and helped him stand up. He was given a cane so he could walk better but still could really only put pressure on his one other leg.

By now I was just wearing a t-shirt and my shorts. I couldn't run in a dress right now.

He grabbed my waist when he tried to stand so he wouldn't fall. I felt pain that seemed like pressure was being put on my side and I winced in pain. He immediately took his hands off and realized he had blood on one hand.

"Eady, your bleeding." When he said that I looked down and then started to feel all the pain on my waist. I was shot. But only skimmed me.

"Ow." I said since I was finally feeling all the pain of it on my waist.

"Yeah, ow." He said laughing.

"I know how to do stitches." He said breaking the silence.

"Yes please." I answered.

We went to a corner in the room, that nobody could see us, and he grabbed the medical kit, so he could do the stitches. He went to my waist, and my blood covered tank top/t-shirt. My tried to look at it through the shirt.

"Here," I said lifting up my tank top.

"No Eady." He said pulling my hands down.

"But you can't see." I said. And continued, I had a bra on. And we were in the corner of the room that no one could see. I threw it on the ground and he started at me.

"Wow." He says.

"Kile, my wound is down there." I said and he blushed.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, fiancée." I added. And he smiled. "This wasn't what I imagined the first time you'd see me shirtless would look like." I said.

"Guess we both imagined different things."he said smiling.

Kile cleaned the wound and I tried my best not to scream and it didn't work. He gave me something to bit down on, because we didn't want people coming over here. He gave me 2 stitches, it was all I really needed. And then I grabbed my bloodied t shirt and put it back on.