Christmas Special

Y'all wanted an update a few months ago and I've been so busy I forgot, here it is. I'm going to try to make it long. Oh and In the epilogue they had one boy named Karl yeah in this it's different so please don't comment saying I forgot because I didn't I just changed it.

Aye please ignore the spelling errors because It's late and I'm tired But I wanted to update for y'all.

***
Eadlyns pov

"Go to bed Amy," I said tucking the covers back in for the 7th time tonight. Tonight is Christmas Eve and she could not be even more excited about it, it's currently eleven and she's woken up every 20 minutes running to my room looking for presents.

"But I want to open my pwesents," she said, I loved how she couldn't get her r's down yet and chuckled to myself.

"Santa won't come if you're up," I said strictly putting my hands on my hips. She frowned at that and quickly shut her eyes.

"Okay I'm sleeping!" She screamed while pulling her covers over her head.

"Goodnight sweetie," I chuckled turning the lights off.

"Mewwy chwistmas! Mommy! I love you!" She yelled after I turned the lights off.

"I love you too," I smiled slowly closing the door. And I did love her, Amy was my last out of three children. The two other kids had a special connection with Kile, Amy on the other hand had a special connection with me.

"Mom!" I heard as soon as I shut the door to Amy's room. Adeline, of course. Kile was also more in her favor than me, even though she's a girl. Adeline is the oldest of the three at age fifteen and I'm slowly dying of all the drama she's got me and Kile hooked up on. She doesn't even go to the public schools or outside the castle often so I don't even know where she gets the drama.

"Yes dear?" I answer rubbing my eyes, before I even talk to her I'm worn out. Great. 

"I can't sleep," Wow. I'm astonished it's not drama. And she's coming to me instead of a maid or something. 

"Did you try drinking tea?" I suggest, tea always makes me sleepy which is why I rarely drink it, I'm all for coffee. "Or Counting sheep?"

"Mom I'm fifteen I don't 'count sheep'" She uses air quotations for emphasize. She then comes towards me and looks me up and down. "Also why aren't you asleep?" 

"Your sister is keeping me up," I frown, Amy was only four but she was very needy and always needed attention, attention I couldn't always give. 

"Sounds like Amy," She scoffs. "But I can't judge, its Christmas she has every right to be excited and not be able to sleep, a little bit of reason why I can't sleep." She whispers the last part almost embarrassed. 

"Awww is Aldine excited for Christmas?" I say in a baby voice teasing my daughter, she hits my arm and laughs a 'no' and walks away. Right when I'm about to go the opposite way I hear her voice again. 

"Oh and Merry Christmas mom, I love you!" She yells while still walking. 

"Merry Christmas love you too," I say before turning around to walk towards the corner and turn.