Epilogue

You asked and I listened, now here it is. Might be short but I'll try to make it longer. Also I'm going to be posting what my surprise is on Monday at 5'o clock central time. And I'll also post the first part then too. Okay I'll shut up now have fun reading. 😉

"Eady!" I heard my husband scream.

"Yes Kile!" I yelled, he was in the queen suite while I was in his room, looking for his pacifier.

"Hurry!" He yelled, the wailing of our child only got louder.

I kept scavenging through his mess of work looking for it.

"Come on, come on." I whispered, it's got to be here somewhere.

When I moved a piece of paper there it was. The half chewed up yellow pacifier. He loved the yellow one, we were given multiple ones but his favorite was the yellow one.

"Found it!" I screamed holding the pacifier, I quickly got up and rubbed off any dirt onto my already stained night gown and ran to his room.

"Finally." He said, Kile handed him to me and I put the pacifier in his mouth. The piercing cries stopped and me and Kile sighed.

"Parenthood, the best part of your lives," he paused making his hand make a rainbow, "they say." I let out a slight giggle.

"Fun, fun, fun." I joked back.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and then leaned away, remembering our 6 month old son was right in front of us.

"But in all honesty I do love Karl." I said.

"I do too." He admitted, me and Kile always joked about parenthood being terrible in moments like this. But in the long run, we loved it.

Moments like these where I was holding him and Kile was next to me watching him too. These were the keepers in our life.

When Karl finally fell asleep I quietly motioned my finger to my lips so Kile wouldn't make a peep. And very slowly put Karl in bed.

Me and Kile tip toed our way out into his room, shutting the door.

"Your room is a mess!" I whisper yelled, and flicked his forehead. "We're getting a maid." I said crossing my arms.

"But I don't wanna." He whined like a 5 year old.

"Kile." I said half acting like a mother and half wanting to burst Out laughing.

"Fine." He huffed.

"Thank y-"

"I wasn't finished," he interrupted. I roled my eyes, "you have to come with me."

"Sounds easy enough." I said.

****

Kile lead me outside where I saw a big balloon. A hot air ballon.

"Kile," I paused looking at him. "What about Karl?" I asked.

"Already got that taken care of, your mom said she'd watch him for us for a little bit."

I gave a stern look, "I don't know about this." I admitted.

"Oh come on, please." He begged, "remember that time I promised you we would do it." I flash backed to that time where he was holding me in my hospital bed.

Kile lifted his hand off my mouth. And whispered in my ear.

"Shh, shh, after this me and you can go on a hot air ballon date, or something romantic and nice." He said, in a calming voice.

I cringed remembering that moment, it was a nice moment but also a terrible moment. I started to tear up just remembering that moment. Kile walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Eady," he chuckled. "This is supposed to be a happy moment." I gave a slight laugh.

"Okay, let's go." I confessed.

"There we go." He said letting his arms around me go but quickly putting his arm around my waist. Walking towards the balloon.

"Ladies first," he said hoisting me up into the basket.

***

I giggled really loud, "Kile!" I screamed while he was running me up to our room.

Our hot air balloon ride, got a little too romantic.

"Let me go!" I screamed kicking him.

"Nope." He said.

He grabbed the door knob and flung the door open and ran into the room. Before I could even say anything he put me against the door closing it.

His lips crashed into mine, even after all these years our kisses were always amazing.

His hand went up to my knee and a little higher, I got the hint and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He only broke apart once to say something, "oh Eady." He paused and kissed me again.

"Every time I think I couldn't love you more." He kissed me again.

"You prove me wrong." I smiled and kissed him again.

This was what I waited for, maybe I wasn't ready. At first I wasn't ready knowing I wouldn't have my parents happily ever after they had.

I didn't even dream of getting close to that, I knew it would never happen.

But Kile, he proved that wrong.

We had a fairytale story, but it was so much better than what I imagined.

There you have it!!!! I'm done, that was probably the suckiest ending ever. But oh well.

Okay I just wanted to start out by saying thank you, thank you soo much. I started this off by writing it for fun, to cope with the fact that I had to wait months for the crown. And now it's a month away. Thank you all so much for your support.

http://youtu.be/G-Mq8m-h9is

I just wanted to do this because I said I was going to do that when I got 1000 views and now I'm nearing 4000.

So please click that link, I have started a YouTube channel and it'd mean the world to me if you checked it out.

This is me signing off for the last time on this book (tries not to cry) but hey, I'll see you soon?

-maddy

(Btw the surprise is another story, I'm not telling you what it is about, so follow me so you'll be updated when I post it.)