Chapter Eight

Let me just say omg!!!! We got 100 views (stares at 112 views) like omg I'm so happy you guys actually like my Fanfiction. And because of that the next chapter will be in Kiles pov. A little present for the 100 views. Well let's get started shall we I know I ended with a cliffy. Also because of Kiles pov this chapter will be short :( sorry!

        A hand went over my mouth covering me, the crowd gasped and before I could process what was happening I was being dragged away. I tried to scream but I heard a little voice saying, "Don't squirm, it will only hurt worse," saw a knife close to me. I shut up.

It all went by so fast, I was being dragged away, and I have up squirming because they only moved the knife closer. I kept my mouth shut just like they said. I saw guards run after me but they were all shot down. In just a few seconds people were already dead. I saw the boys they didn't move, except one, one did.

He ran after, surprisingly he was able to knock down the two shooters that was protecting the guys name.

"I'm not squirming, I'm just asking?" Before he could respond I kept going. "What do you want? We got rid of the caste and now what else?" I asked

"Your not supposed to talk, but we have to kill you, no hard feelings." I scoffed yeah right. "But," there it is, "we can't have you as Queen of Illea." Ouch. I knew people hated me. I just wasn't sure, now I was.

Kile got past the shooters, he was trying to save me. Someone actually cared about me. He got ahold of the man but before he could the man put a gun to my waste. "You step closer I'll shoot her, than it will be over." He had a smirk on his lip, my lip was quivering, and my whole body was shivering I didn't want to die. Not like this not today. I wanted to do so much more.

Before I could speak Kile grabbed a gun out of his pocket, I didn't even notice it until now. He shot the guy, letting me go I ran to Kile. Kissing him, I thought the man was dead, I forgot about him. Not a good decision, when I finished kissing Kile he still had the strength to shoot than let go of the gun and died. He shot. I heard screaming thinking it would be Kile, it wasn't him it was anybody around us, it. Was me. I then looked down to see blood rushing down my dress, soaking it in red blood. I kept screaming. Kile scooped me up and ran, ran as fast as he could to the hospital wing.

"Help." I whispered, I looked down to find a trail of blood, coming from Kile which was coming from me.

"Don't leave me, I know your mad and that's find be mad just know, I love you."

I tried to respond back but than my eyes got heavy. And the darkness consumed me.

Sorry that was really short, next chapter in Kiles pov by the way.