Chapter Twenty-Three

Sorry about all the heartache I caused no more dreams like that. Might be dreams but you'll know it's a dream. Sorry again lol.

"Kile?" I asked, it couldn't be Kile. It was Erík, it had to be Erík. Kiles dead.

"Eady? Are you okay. Your sweating and screaming and hyperventilating." He said with a really worried face. "I tried to wake you up but you never know snapped out of it. What happened?" He asked and then I broke down again. I can't keep myself together and I don't need to with Kile.

"I-I-I we -you-you got shot, you died. My mom died, my dad died my brothers died." I paused to get myself together. "I-I married Erík." I started crying into his chest. "Kile it was awful I kept thinking you were alive but you were dead."

"Shh, shh Eady it's okay, I'm here now." He said while rocking me back and forth trying to comfort me. "It's okay, your here with me now everything's okay." He said. I knew I was safe now. I'm with Kile.

"Kile?" I asked and he nodded so I could continue. "I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" He asked with a confused facial expression.

"I want you Kile." I paused but cut him off before he could speak. "I want you, I want to marry you. To have a life with you, to have kids. I-I love you." I kissed him.

"Oh Eady, I love you too. I never told you this but," he paused and took a gulp and continued. "I always hated you and thought you were stubborn and spoiled but, I knew there was a better person in you. Better than everyone thought you were. I just had to dig a little and I'm glad I did." I was tearing up, I couldn't believe Kile he was being so sweet to me, and I just I didn't know what to say to him.

"Oh Kile, you always know what to say. I never thought I'd fall in love with you but here we are. And I do, there's something about you that's not in the other boys. And it makes me care about you, worry about you, want you. It makes me love you Kile." I said, I looked up at him and he smiled.

Kile picked me up and twirled me around. I leaned in and kissed him. He was passionate and demanding but still gentle. Not wanting to push me, letting me go at my own pace.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, I finally fell in love. With Kile. I wanted him no one else. Just Kile, not Hale, not Erík, not Ean. Kile. Just Kile.

I was playing with his hair while he was kissing my neck. Playing with the nape of his hair. He pushed me against a wall. Gently but hard, I didn't care. He kissed my lips again while I wrapped my arms around his neck, grabbing his hair. If Kile backed away I would fall, Kile won't let me fall though. He'd never let me fall, without him coming along with me.

Is never felt this way before, most kisses I've had were not like this. These were even more demanding this time. A demand I liked, I demand I wanted to give. I was tugging his shirt and looked at him to see if he had a 'no Eadlyn not now' face but he didn't.

Then I heard the door turning. I instantly jumped of Kile while he fixed his shirt. Then the door opened and I freaked out. In my dream it was a rebel. Please please don't be a rebel. The door opened, it was my dad.

"Eady! I was so worried you were dead. Eady come here!" My dad yelled and I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I-I-I thought you were dead." I stuttered.

"No Eady I'm here now it's okay." He said comforting me.

"I-is mom okay?" I asked, I know this might trigger a heart attack.

"She's fine." Oh for the love of life thank you. I thought.

"Kaeden? Osten?" I asked, I couldn't forget about them.

"Their fine, but we do have a problem." He said.

"I know, France. Their attaching." I said, my dad looked at me amazed.

"How-how did you know?" He asked.

"Ahren told me, the French are teaming up with the rebels and when I finally got the leader and figured out what he meant I was going to tell you but then the alarms went off." I said.

"How did Ahren tell you without getting caught?" He asked.

"Code." I heard Kile walk up and say.

"They want more land and rebels want us all dead." I said with tears coming down my face. "Why would they do this, I thought we were allies." I asked starting to cry.

"I don't know Eadlyn I don't know."

Okay, got my chapter sorry I've been busy. But do you like it? I've got it all planned out what happens but it might take some time to write it all. Also queenlama100 I updated my story. 😉