Chapter six

I just wanna start out and say thank you, I didn't even think people would read this. I thought it would just be me coping with the fact of the ending of the heir. Because I couldn't wait till May for the crown. And I can't believe I already have 60 views. Thank you so much! Also I didn't feel like I portrayed Eadlyn well so let me know if you like this way or the other way. Please vote and comment ideas you have for me I'd love to write them! ;)

I realized I must of fallen asleep cuddled against Kile, because I was still in his lap but it was darker. The stars were all out, they were beautiful. I didn't move, I didn't want to. I felt so protected in his lap, like nothing that was happening, was happening. It was just me and Kile. Just us, the whole world was silent.

I moved to look up at his face and saw his open eyes, looking at me. He looked like he was just adoring me sleep. Like I looked cute while sleeping, yeah right. When I looked into his eyes, he looked into mine. His eyes, beautiful brown eyes, staring into my hazel eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful." He said. I leaned in closer to him and before I could he kissed me.
       "What am I going to do with you?." I asked. While giggling.
        "Keep me." He said.
        "Oh Kile you know I can't, there's 18 other guys." I said, I wanted to eliminate but it was too soon.
         "Your mother is better now, maybe you could eliminate a few people." Since when is it his choice to decide what I get to do, this is my selection. My choice.
        "Kile! This is my selection, I will do what I please, not what you say." I yelled. I stood up but he tugged my arm so I couldn't. 
        "Eady you know that's not what I meant, I'm just trying to help you." He said, yeah right. He just wants the crown, does he even want me? I was to angry to think about that, I ripped my arm from his hands.
        "That's your majesty to you." I sassed back as I walked off. Tears in my eyes but I couldn't turn back. I regretted everything I just said and wanted to go back but I couldn't. I would look weak. I'm the future queen I can never look weak.

====

         "Dad?" I knocked on the door, before I opened it. It was late but I needed to see him now.
         "Yes? Eadlyn you can come in." I opened the door to see my dad working with papers and my mom cuddled up against him sleeping.
         "I had a question about the selection." I said.
         "Of course." He motioned for me to come sit on the bed. "Come here." Once I sat on the bed my mom woke up.
          "Did I really fall asleep?" My mom asked.
          "Yes dear. I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful." She swatted him on the shoulder. Even though my parents explained the truth I still didn't get that part but I kept going.
         "Anyway, now that mom is better, I wanted to do something with the selection." I said, just so my mom would know what was happening, they both nodded. "I wanted to do an elimination."
"Of course how many 3,5?" He asked.
"11." I said and he gasped.
"Eadlyn that's a lot."
"But dad, I want to spend more time with the guys I feel I have a connection with and so many I don't even have any connection with at all." I exclaimed.
"This is a big decision. Are you sure?"
"Yes I want to announce it tomorrow on the report." I said. I really wanted to eliminate a lot of people but not so I could get it over with, so I could get closer to someone I really liked. And it gave me an excuse to get rid of someone.
"If you really think that's best, you can do it but are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"I'm sure." He looked at my mom. She nodded, probably to tired to say anything. I hugged my dad than my mom. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" They laughed. I walked out of the room smiling, I could finally eliminate people I didn't want.

As I was walking to my room, to take a bath than write my list and go to bed. When I bumped into officer Leger. Oh great, I have to talk to him now. Aspen and my mom? "Eww." Uh oh I said that aloud didn't I?
        "Excuse me?" He asked.
        "Nothing I was thinking about something and spoke my mind. Nothing really."
        "And what were you thinking about?" He's pushing me now, well sorry mom aspens gonna know I know.
        "You and my Mom? Huh?" I said with a slight grin. He blushed. "Ah ha so it is true!" I exclaimed.
        "Who told you?" He asked, sounding really embarrassed.
        "I have my sources, but come on you and my mom? How did that happen?" He sighed.
        "Eadlyn that's a really long story, I'm just looking for Lucy right now you know where she is?" I pointed in a direction. He started walking.
        "Officer Leger?" I figured I should tell him, he's like family to me, I'm going to tell him my mom told me. He stopped and looked back. "My mom told me, she told me everything. The truth, but my siblings don't know. So keep it between you and me." He nodded than walked off.
         I walked off into my room, and Neena set up a bath for me. After my bath I started writing my list for who I was keeping. But I knew one thing for sure, Kile and was leaving.

I'm not going to have a schedule for upload days but I will try to update often and not to leave y'all hanging, hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)