Chapter Nineteen

Guys guys, 1k!! 1k!! Views omg. I can't believe it!!!!! And 100 votes!!! I can't even right now I'm screaming omg OMG OMG. Well here's my special surprise. I plan on having 30-40 chapters too this story. And I will be posting 4-5 chapters today one every hour!!! Just for you guys!! So get reading! 😉 and please as this story goes please comment your thoughts, I'd love to know. No really please do I'm actually curious.

I don't remember what happened last night it was all a blur. I was hyperventilating than Kile kissed me. We were alone in the saferoom so it didn't matter who saw us kissing. That's all I remembered.

I woke up and saw I was in Kiles lap, still curled in a ball. He was sleeping but his arms were still around me. I opened my eyes to see Kile was up.

"Kile did you get any sleep?" I asked him.

"No, I like watching you sleep. Your quiet beautiful." He said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Oh yeah because mascara all over my face and tears and messed up hair is so attractive." I said sarcastically, and he chuckled.

"Mascara all over your face is what I love about you."

"Why?" I asked, mascara all over my face makes me look even uglier.

"Because it means you've been crying," he said.

"Why do you like that?" I asked confused.

"Because it means you came to me to cry and for comfort instead of someone else." He said, and I smiled back at him.

"Well who else would I go to?" I asked then continued, "you understand me the most." I said finished my sentence than I kissed him.

Me and Kile have been in this saferoom for probably a day now, there was food but not that much. Wouldn't last us a whole week. I hope they find us. I started to cry, in fear that everyone had died and everyone I knew and loved was gone. They should of found us by now right. Right?

"Eady? Eady what's wrong?" Kile asked, I could sense the worry in his voice.

"Kile it's been a day." I choked, "what if they don't find us?" I cried out.

"Eady, they will I promise. They'll find us." He said comforting me.

"Kile, if, if this is the last time we're both together." I choked out.

"No, no Eady it's not." I cut him off again.

"Kile, I-I- love you." I finished, before he could answer I kissed him. He didn't pull away, his kisses were harder but gently. I tugged on his shirt.

"No Eady, even if we're going to get married, I don't want this to happen in a saferoom. Not here. Not like this." I sighed, he was right. But I kissed him back.

Letting go of his shirt, but still kissing him. I heard a knock on the door, "Kile! They found us!" I screamed and stood up as fast as I could.

"Eady I told you they would." He said and kissed me.

As the doors opened I realized it wasn't the guards, it was the rebels. I backed away slowly with Kile following my lead.

"Well well, look what we have here." The rebel said walking closer with a smirk on his face. "Illéa's little sweethearts, oh so cute." He smiled devilishly.

"Back away!" Kile said, "don't you dare hurt her." He commanded.

"But I must kill her." The rebel said.

"Over my dead body!" Kile commanded loudly everyone could hear. Than I saw he had a gun in his hand. I looked around and saw there was only one rebel, no others.

The man lifted up his gun, "I have no problem killing both of you." He smiled.

Then it all happened so fast, Kile brought up his gun just as soon as the rebel did. Kile shot the rebel, but not quick enough. Before the bullet hit the rebel he shot. Hitting Chest, as soon as the rebel fell to the ground Kile went along with him. The blood was coming out to fast.

"No! Kile!" I screamed, he started to close his eyes.

"Eady, I love you. You will find someone else to love don't worry." He said, while slowly closing his eyes.

"No!" I screamed and slapped his face, "no Kile don't leave me! Your stronger than this." I looked at my hands covered in blood. My dress had his blood all over it. "No! No!" I screamed.

"Eady, I love you." He said and closed his eyes.

"No!" I screamed. "No Kile don't leave me I love you! And only you!" I screamed. "Please don't, please don't leave me." I kept screaming so maybe guards could hear me but no one came. Kile hasn't opened his eyes or moved since he was shot. "No!" I started screaming 'no' over and over again. I started to hit him. Slap his face, hit his chest, where he wasn't shot, hit him trying to wake him.

I was having a panic attack, I kept hitting him over and over again. I stood up and screamed in sorrow. I punched the walls multiple times and kept screaming.
Kile is dead, he isn't going to wake up. Ever.

It's been 3 hours since Kile died, the door to the saferoom is opened but I refuse to leave. I can't leave. I was curled up in a ball in the corner rocking myself, "this is a dream Eadlyn, your going to wake up, this is a dream." I kept saying, "you'll wake up and marry Kile. And everything will be okay." I said comforting myself. I kept whispering to myself, "it's just, it's just a dream, just a dream. It's just a dream." I kept muttering. I looked at Kiles lifeless body, hoping I could see his finger twitching or something just move in the slightest. I walked up to his dead body. And put my head to his chest to see if I could hear his heartbeat. Nothing. He's, he's gone.

I slapped him again, then myself, "it's just a dream, a dream." I kept muttering, I went back to my corner and saw my reflection. I was covered in blood. My dress was stained everywhere. My head had blood on it from his chest. My hands had dried blood on it and now new blood over that dried blood. I was a mess, but I didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore. Nothing.

Guys I'm sorry, I know you hate me. But don't leave! New chapter up in one hour!!! Comment your thoughts down below?

-maddy