Chapter-Thirty

OMG OMG OMG guys 3k views!!!! So close to 5k we got this 😉

Their coming, all this whole castle has been doing is planning for their arrival. Even my maids, they made me a dress that I can easily rip off and run in. I have a tank top and shorts under, so I can get away faster. They gave me a gun to hid under my dress, incase of an emergency.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes Eadlyn?"

"Where are we going to go?" I asked, it was around 2 am, we weren't expecting them until much later so we weren't fully prepared.

"In a saferoom, inside a saferoom."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Eadlyn ever since you were born, we had a saferoom made in the Royal saferoom. Double the protection, nobody knew how to get into it except me, your mother and Aspen and Carter. Only people we trust, Marlee and Lucy know too." He said, I was shocked I never thought my dad would do that just incase.

"Why do I not know about this until now?" I asked.

"Because there was no reason too." He said.

I saw Kile near the entrance of the castle, which had about a few guards around it, the others were nearby but they weren't told they had to be there yet so they were probably getting ready. "Guess who." I said, covering his eyes with my hands.

"Hmm Osten?" He guessed.

I walked up to him and kissed him. "Does Osten do that?" I asked giggling.

"I sure hope not." He said picking me up and twirling me around. My dad walked up to me.

"Eadlyn!" He scolded.

"Yeah?" I asked jumping out from Kiles arms.

"You need to get away from here!" My dad screamed.

"Relax their not here yet." I said.

"They could be any minute!" He grabbed my arm while I grabbed Kiles hand with my other arm, and dragged me to the saferoom.

"Eady." Kile said, "it's fine just follow your dad I'm right behind you." He said letting go of my hand.

"Okay, please Kile. Don't get hurt." I said letting go of his hand. He did stay behind me, my dad stopped looking around.

"Shit." I heard him say, my dad never cussed. Somethings up. "Okay Eadlyn we don't have much time we need to g-" I heard a gunshot and saw Kile fall.

"Kile!" I screamed.

"Eadlyn get to the saferoom now!" My dad screamed.

"Not without Kile!" I screamed. I ran to Kile realizing I was in open fire. There were guards everywhere, and the French and rebels. I saw an unusual color but then remembered that Italy was here too. It was full out war in the castle. Kile was shot in the thigh. I ran to him and a guard came and helped me take him to the saferoom. The guard opened the door and shoved us all in and slammed it shut.

I took Kile to a cot, my only focus was on him right now. He had blood coming out of his thigh. I ripped a part of my ruffle on my dress off. Another design my maids made. I needed to cut the circulation off first, I was taught a few medical lessons for a just incase. My dad made sure I took them, he was always worried about my safety. I took it and lifted up his leg and he winced. "I'm sorry."

"No it's fine." He said trying to smile but I could see the pain in his eyes.

I started to make a knot and Kile knew what I was doing because the pain in his eyes turned into worry, he knew what I had to do. "This is going to hurt."

"I know." I squeezed his hand and then let go.

"Want me to count down?" I asked.

"Yes please." He said.

"Okay, three, Tw-" I tightened it. He yelped.

"You said you'd count down!" He screamed.

"I know, it's better that way though." I said. By now a maid that was in the room came to me.

"I can take over." She said.

"He needs stitches." I said pointing to his thigh, the bleeding stopped a little because I cut off the circulation. She had a medical kit and started to get alcohol out.

She had to cut his pants so she could see the wound better, I helped ripped them off leaving him in his boxers. "This wasn't what I imagined the first time you'd see me without my pants on to be like." Me joked and I laughed.

"Me neither." I said caressing his cheek.

I saw the nurse getting alcohol on a washcloth, Kile looked at it than looked at me in panic. Kile wasn't himself right now, he's never this scared. Maybe he's always been scared he's just never shown his fear. And now he doesn't need to hid it from me.

"Shh, Kile look at me." I said moving his face to mine.

"Hold my hand?" He asked, I giggled and nodded.

"Okay sir Kile. Ready?" He nodded again and looked back at me and squeezed my hand. She put the washcloth on his wound and he screamed. I could tell he was in a lot of pain. And I knew what he was going through considering what happened to me a while back. I cringed at that moment but Kiles screams brought me back into reality. His hand was squeezing mine really hard but I didn't seem to care, all I cared was wishing I could take this pain away from him. I couldn't do that but I could distract him. His screamed filled the room and I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped on his stomach, making sure to avoid his wound on his leg.

I was on top of him my legs around his waist but not under his waist, since he was laying down. I looked at him directly in the eye, I could see he was trying his hardest not to scream, the nurse was now going through the wound getting the bullet out. I knew this pain was worse so I pulled my face to his and kissed him. I didn't break it, I didn't let him break it. I needed to distract him right now, and this worked. I saw a slight smile on his eyes which made me feel a whole lot better. He wrapped his arms around my head playing with my hair.

I distracted him, I think. From that terrible pain.

"All done." The nurse said. I finally broke my kiss from Kile. But I was still on top of him.

"Thank you, Eady." He finally got out.

"Don't thank me, this is what I owe you. You were there for me that last time, now I'm simply here for you." I said smiling and kissed him.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

Okay one note, would you like me to post the next chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to make the story last?
Hahahaha jk it's 33 chapters, but I'm working on my special surprise for you guys once this story is finished. 😉