Chapter Seven

OMG guys I have almost 100 views!!! How did this even happen!! Can we get to 100. If I get this to 100 views I'll do Kiles pov. I would cry if we did. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember, it will all work out, that's all I can tell you. ;)

I had my list written down, I knew who I was keeping, and I for sure knew who I was getting rid off.

A knock came on my door, I said, "who is it?"
         They replied with a, "it's Osten." What did Osten want?
"Come in," I replied. He walked in and sat on my bed, "what do you want?" I asked because Osten never comes in my room.
"I heard something today and I was worried, I couldn't tell mom and dad because than they would know that I heard." I was confused, what did he hear that made him want to come to me?
"Okay?" I gave him a confused look. "What did you hear?" I asked In a sarcastic voice.
"Ahren and Camille, they already got married. Without us. He didn't even bother to invite us." My brother started to cry, Ahrens always been his big brother. His role model and now that Ahren has left us and even gotten married without even inviting us. It's been really hard on the whole family, I knew he eloped but I didn't know today would be his wedding day.
         "Osten come here," he had tears in his eyes, and I motioned for him to sit on my bed. "Look Osten, don't be mad at Ahren, what he did was a really jerky move. But when you get older you might understand." He sniffled, and was about to say something but I kept going. "Look at it this way, I never thought I would fall in love and I think I have."
         "Who?" He asked while rubbing the tears off his eyes.
         "I don't know, one time I thought I was really sure but now, I don't know now but I think I got a feel of it, until it was ruined." Osten sniffled and I think he stopped crying.
         "So, you think Ahren made the right choice?" He asked.
         "No, I don't think he made the right decision but I can understand why he made the decision." Osten rubbed his eyes again and got up.
        "Thank you Eadlyn, I'd never think I would come to you for advice but you actually helped." I swatted his shoulder.
         "Thanks?" I asked, he laughed. I'm glad he was happy again even though he annoys me all the time. We as family all need to stick together. He walked out and closed the door, it was almost midnight, I decided to go to bed.

------

I woke up to Neena, "Miss, you need to get up you have to get on the report in 2 hours, and you have to go to breakfast." I groaned, and flipped over so my head was in the pillow. Than I realized I needed to get up because I was making the elite today. Big day for me, and the boys. 
        "Okay, Neena thanks for waking me up." She smiled, I smiled back. I got up and slipped on my dress. I had Neena put a little makeup on me than I walked down for breakfast. When I opened the door, everyone was there, I was late.
        "Good morning!" They all said, and stood up and bowed for me. I walked into my chair and surveyed the room to see who was there. Kile was there, I didn't look at him. I'm getting rid of him I don't need to look at him. I glanced one look and he was eating food, with his head down. I looked away. I didn't care about him anymore, I think I like Erik. Or Hale, no Fox!
          "Ugh!" Everyone looked at me, I realized I said that out loud. And everyone heard me. Come on Eadlyn come up with a lie to cover that. Come on, come on, "oh sorry, it was a happy ugh, as in I'm so glad my moms back." I leaned in and hugged her. She went along with it realizing my mistake. I finished my breakfast and was about to head out when Erik caught up with me.
         "Hey Eadlyn? I have a question?" I nodded so he could continue, "Henri wanted to know if you would go on a date with him today, since your mom is better."
"I didn't want to tell anybody but I'm announcing the Elite today on the report, but later tonight I would love to!"
"Eadlyn I also have a problem." I'm confused, is something wrong with Henri?
"Is everything okay?"
"Everything's grand, but that's the problem. Eadlyn I know I'm not in the selection, but I think I have feelings for you." I gasped, so the feeling is mutual.
"I think that feeling is mutual Erik." He smiled, "but It's illegal." I finished, he sighed.
"I know I just wanted to be honest with you, especially if your going to make the Elite today, and be eliminating a lot of people." I got closer to him, and whispered in his ear.
"Don't tell anybody but." I paused, "you don't have to worry, you'll be staying at the castle for a long time." I snuck a kiss on the cheek and he smiled, and I walked away.

-------
I had Neena fix my makeup a little bit for the report, and put on a different dress, so I looked a little more 'camera' ready.

          "Ladies and gentlemen, Princess Eadlyn!" I heard an applause of people until Gavril interrupted, "and I've heard Eadlyn has some news for us, concerning the selection?" I heard some audience gasps.
          "Yes Gavril, I've decided to make the Elite." I gulped at that word, was I really doing this? Was I really going to send Kile home? NO! Eadlyn don't feel bad Kile doesn't want you and you don't want him. I have to do this. "The following names are going to be sent home today, and if your name wasn't called congratulation! Your in the Elite." I gulped and started my list, I zoned out while I was calling all the names, and wasn't paying very much attention. Just reading words on paper until I got to the last name Kile. "And the last person I will be eliminating is K-" I was cut off when a hand went to my mouth. Covering it.

Do you like it, sorry for the cliffy. Also guys were so close to 100 please help me reach it. I want to do Kiles point of view and I will if I get 100 views! :) please comment what you want more of see you soon, I hope to update more.