Chapter Five

I decided since I probably won't update for a week I'd do 2 chapters today. Enjoy!! :)

"Wait, the Aspen Leger, like General Leger, Lucy's husband?" I was really confused but mainly shocked my mom and aspen. Eww. I shivered.
"Yes, we both loved each other very much and dated in secret for 2 years, he was going to propose to me. But never was able to." My mom said. I wanted to laugh. I don't know why but I wanted to laugh. I mean come on my mom and Aspen! It was kind of funny. But at the same time it's weird. She was going to marry him instead of my dad. I always thought America and Maxon. Never America and Aspen.
"When he came to the castle as a guard he apologized for what he did and we dated in secret again. But in the end I knew where my heart lied. With your father not with Aspen." My dad smiled and kissed her on the cheek.
"Love you Maxon." My mom said. After he kissed her cheek.
"Love you more." My dad said.
"Not possible." She replied.
"Is possible." My dad said while moving to her lips. They kissed and it was kind of awkward. Well now I know how my dad felt when he saw me and Kile kissing.
"I'll just leave, you to look like you need privacy." I said while slowly backing out of the room. My parents laughed as I shut the door leaving them alone.

~~~~~~~

I went back to my room and Neena was sewing me another dress. It was a beautiful purple dress. -(authors note: the dress on the cover.)- "Neena It's beautiful you outdid yourself." I exclaimed.
       "Just a little something I threw together." She said while blushed a little. I walked to my bed and just fell on top of it. I was exhausted and still trying to process what I've been told. I wanted to run to Ahrens room and tell him but then remembered I couldn't. Because he wasn't there, just his empty room.
       "You'll make a great King Ahren." I whispered to myself. Than I remembered the boys. I needed to make an elimination. I got a piece of paper and wrote the guys I wanted to keep, a few were. Fox, Hale, Ean, Kile and a few more. I felt guilty but I only kept Henri because of Erik. I know terrible person right.
          I went to the men's parlor and said,  "Queen America is okay. She was woken up and is okay. But we are requesting no visitors right now because she is still very stressed and their worried anything could give her another heart attack." As I finished the boys were clapping and smiling as I said that. They were happy probably because she's the queen, I'm stupid.
         As I was walking away, Kile chased after me. "Eadlyn I'm so happy your mom is okay." He grabbed me so I was closer to him. And whispered. "Eadlyn? Would you give me the pleasure of going on a picnic?" He asked, his breath smelled like chocolate, and I loved it.
       "Aren't I supposed to be the one that asks you out?" I asked raising my eyebrow, "I mean this is my selection." I sassed back, jokingly.
       "Oh I know, just thought you should know what it feels like to be asked out. Since your always doing it." I hit him in the arm, jokingly.
       "Sure, I'll have a picnic with you."  He leaned in closer to kiss me, I kissed him back.
       "We should probably go somewhere else, we're getting a few looks." He said.
       "So it's their problem let them deal with it, this is what they signed up for." I said, I didn't care about them I just cared about Kile.
       "Eadlyn, let's go to our picnic we will finish this later." I sighed.
        "Okay." I huffed.
        "Follow me," we went to the garden, the garden my parents loved. He had a picnic set up just for me. It was perfect. "We're here." It was a beautiful set up. A blanket with a beautiful basket and the food looked amazing. He must of spent a lot of time setting it up.
"Kile, this is amazing, I can't believe you. You've truly outdone yourself." I exclaimed.
"Anything for the future queen of Illea." He said, in a proud voice. I liked how he said that. I'm the next queen, and I will be the most powerful.
        "Aww Kile, this is great! Shall we sit down?" At that moment before we started walking towards the blanket to sit down. He grabbed me. And kissed me. When I first kissed him I never did it because I liked him. Now I don't know why I do it, if it's because I just like kissing or is it because I like him? I just don't understand my feelings for any body but I do know one thing. Out of all the boys I like when Kile kisses me the most. And he understands me the most out of everybody. And I think I love him for that, but I'm not quiet sure just yet.
         "The stars are beautiful tonight aren't they." He asked. We ate in silence I didn't feel like talking. I was okay with the silence, with him silence was never awkward.
         "Very beautiful." I said. I didn't want to be rude so I said that. First thing I came up with. I hugged his arm and he grabbed me. I was basically on his lap cuddled against his chest. I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore. I just knew. I wanted this.

Do you like it. Sorry this was posted a day late and it's a little short. I'll post a new chapter tomorrow hopefully.