.:54:.

RONS POV

"No it's fine. that's why we're talking about it, right?" You spoke. Waiting for a reply.

"Uh, ya...But hey I gotta a lot of work to catch up on..If you don't mind.."
"Oh sorry I'll stop."

You looked down, seeing as if Bon really didn't want to talk at the moment.

•°•°•°•

After class was over, all you could hear was the scratch of seats against the tile floor, and scuffing of shoes as well.

"Bon! Wait up!" You called out. Chasing after the blonde striped head.

"What Rin?!" He asked, a little angered.

"Oh..Sorry if you dont want to talk it's just...What time and day do you wanna go to the cafe.." a little afraid of what bon might say in his temper, you soon regretted even speaking to the male.

"Sorry..Uh..What about Wednesday late afternoon. We don't have school I guess there's supposed to be a huge storm. So see you then?" He voice was a lot softer.
His throat seemed dry and groggy.

"That works. I'm always free." You laughed nervously, scratching the back of your head.

"Right....I'm gonna, head to my dorm. Text me?" Bon asked already trying to turn away from you.

"Of course. Bye Bon!" You yelled out loud as he seemed to have run away from you.

•°•°•°•

You mumbled a bit to yourself. Not realizing you had already made it to your dorm. It was weird you normally took another route..But you must've made a wrong turn still leading to the same way.

Kinda glad. Your backpack got heavy, and your feet were aching.

Walking in, you felt nothing but cold hair brush against you face, and the smell of rice cooking.

For the first time, you were actually on time for dinner.

"Oi, Rin your back. And in time for dinner. Please join us." Yukio spoke, a little for happier the usual.

And who did he mean by, us.

"Who's us, Yukio." A volume amount of question in your tone.

"Friends." He spoke, cheer still in his tone.

"Uh..." You spoke. A little unsure still.

Walking into the small cafeteria, you saw Nash, Izmo, konekomaru, and shiemi. It was a tad weird.

Considering Izmo and Kone were having conversation. So was Nash and Shiemi.

For some reason, it ticked you off a bit. And Nash had seemed to get what he wanted.

"Rin, your here. Surprising." Izmo spat out.
"Oh good Rin,.You made it!!" Shiemi clapped with joy.
"Hello Rin." Kone spoke, even if it was as simple as that, he sounded super smart, and nervous.
"Rin." Nash spoke, a bit cold.

"Wait..was this planned for me or something...?" You walked over, pulling a seat out for yourself.

Sitting next to Yukio, who sat next to Nash.

"Uh..Ya. Rin it was." Yukio spoke. A little shaky.

"T-this was to inform you on how we feel about you and Bon.." Kone spoke. Shaky and scared as usual.

"A-actually, guys..Me and Bon broke up...A while ago now."
You looked down at the wood covered table. Following where the lines lead to with your eyes as you spoke.

You stopped once feeling eyes on you.

You looked up. Noticing everyone had been looking at you. Jaws dropped.

"But you guys just came out right?" Kone asked. A little more surprised.

"Uh..Ya. just something bad happened..We might get back together though..I don't know." You looked down once more. The eyes haven't left yet.

Sorry this update is weird...It was 5am when I was writing it so I was really, not thinking straight. I'm still not thinking straight. But hope you guys injoyed it.
A