A/N and extra*

So because I am making longer chapters it may take a little longer if you have anything else to add just comment on this!

BONS POV
"I'm sorry" you looked up at Rin "stop saying that." You said with a cold tone in your voice.
You blushed red and looked up at Rin who had been staring at your for a while "s-sorry, its just a lot happened in one day...to much for me to organize" you chuckled "ya...way to much"you got up and hugged Rin who was surprised by the sudden hug. "I'm sorry Rin..." Rin was shaking he was frightened from Bon who was being nice "hey bon?" You sat down back at the desk chair "ya?" Looking up at Rin "I hope this doesn't affect school in any matter" you hesitated "it won't, I promise" you gave Rin a reassuring smile. He had given one back.

RINS POV
You gave a reassuring smile back at Bon; you watched as he got up "I'm heading back Shima is probably worried I haven't came back yet" you looked towards the window "its raining really heard, you'll get soaked and probably sick" it made it seam like you cared, but deep down inside you know you did. "Your right...but why would you care?" Bon hesitated "do I need a reason to care? Your my friend" Bon sat back down you knew he was thinking about what you had said.