RINS POV

You wanted to get out of class as soon as possible.

Even if it means getting caught by a teacher.
You wanted to see Bon, even if he comes back around tomorrow, he needed you..

You got on your bike, riding to the hospital. (You knew where it was, you found out by Shima.)

"I'm here to visit suguro?(forgot his name! I'm sorry!!)"

You looked at the older female, as she scanned through papers and clicking some things on the computer.

"Room 364, pease be quite he is still hurt." She lifted her glasses back on her face, reminding you of Yukio.

You nodded, speeding to an elevator, and floor three. Running down past 63 doors to stop at the 64th.

You hesitated as you opened the door.
Taking a deep breath, you looked down, opening the door.

"Oh hi... RIN!" Bon quickly sat up noticing you. He missed you too..

"Hey Bon, sorry I'm now talking, even after that last fight we had...To be honest, I missed you.."

Looking down you fiddled with your hands as Bon just scanned you up and down.

"I-I I missed you too...And I have to tell you something.." Bon laid back down onto the bed, and took a deep breath in.

"Rin, when Yukio first visited me, he was being creepy, next thing I know..
We're kissing...It was weird..It bothed me..RIN PLEASE DONT HATE ME!"

Looking back up, you noticed he was crying in his hands.

"He DID WHAT!" You wanted to punch the wall, even Yukio for that matter.

"RIN PLEASE! I DIDN'T want too, but, I-I couldn't stop...Rin..Please..I.....I..Love you..."

He sniffled, grabbing a tissue or two. Soaking them in tears.

"Oh god Bon. I hate you...But..I don't want to leave you. I don't really know who my anger is towards. You, or Yukio. But...I'm glad you love me..I love you too." You put up a smile, one that didn't help.

"Oh thank god. Rin I'm being honest, I didn't know what was going on. I was scared, I just woke up, my nose was broken...And he was first to visit.."

His voice trailed off as he began thinking.

"But all that matters is your here now, and you brought me here..I'm glad we're here.. together.."

He looked up at you, as you began walking towards him, arms spread open for a hug from him. You two hugged.

You missed them, long, passionate, thoughtful...

WELL! THIS WILL BE IT FOR THE DAY, SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER, BUT I LOVE YOU Y/N-CHAN BYEEEEE!!!