BONS POV

Rin.. He's, he's here!
He actually cares.
You thought, before a sudden kiss on the cheek disturbed your thoughts.

"Uh-im so sorry Bon..I just seemed to miss you.." Rin gave a weak smile, and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Huh, it's alright, I...I missed you too Rin..." You also gave a weak smile, adding a chuckle.

"So.. How's your nose?" Rin scrunched up his nose and raised a brow.

"Oh..It. it still hurts I can say that much." You giggled a bit. "You kinda sound sick with the bandages on," Rin began laughing a bit.

"Whatever...So, uh...What's been going on at school?" You raised a brow.

"Nothing much, besides when you come back, we all have a test. Also, Yukio has been weird about you."
Rin looked down at the thought of his brother.

"I know, I know...Can we pretend it never happened..? I mean I have to live with kissing my ex boyfriends twin brother." You sounded a bit harsh.

"Right..Sorry to uh, bring him up...And...Maybe me and you can...Hang out sometime?"

Rin looked down, avoiding your stare, fiddling with his hands in his pocket.

"I'd love to Rin."

You and him exchanged smiles. It was good to see him again; it really was.

"Well, I gotta get going, give me a call?"
Rin gave a closed-eyed smile at you.

"I would if I could, my phone's dead. Been dead all day." You gave a long sigh.

"Oh, here, brought an extra just in case." Giving another smile to you, he held out his hand revealing a phone charger.

"Thank you Rin, I'd be sure to call you now...Drive safe, please? Tell me when you get home."

You loved and missed him, you didn't want to let go...You just got him back...

"OK, I will...Bye Bon, I'll come visit after school tomorrow." He gave a smile and walked out the door before you could reply.