Study Session

RINS POV
Bon sat down next to me and started reading the questions out loud.

I just continued to awkwardly fiddle with the pencil.

"Rin are you even listening?? You seem more into that pencil then anything else."
Bon snapped at me.

"Oh... sorry I guess I wasn't," I paused as I gave him a sorry expression. "Could you reread 5 please?" I heard Bon grunt and he reread 5.

"Rin quit making noises." Bon muttered. I chuckle, "sorry, it's just that my hair is bothering me.." I looked up to see Bon holding out a silver clip.

BONS POV
"What's this??" Rin asked as I grunted, "Its a hair clip.." I blushed a little.

"I use it when its late and I'm studying" I continued as Rik just stared. Dumbfounded.

"oh.." was all he managed to sputter.

Yet, I heard slight hesitation in his voice.
I let out a sight, "do you need help you baka?"

Rin gave a nervous chuckle and handed me the clip, understanding, I put it in his hair.

"Awe a lot better! Thanks Bon" Rin looked up smiling. Rin looks alot better I thought to myself. You got red not noticing Rin was looking.

"Bon you ok?" I shook my head clear of the thoughts, "uh, oh ya I'm fine, what's number 24?" I blushed noticing Rin heard the hesitation in my voice.

RINS POV
Bon was acting strange, he kept blushing....I looked down something he never does.
"Rin?...you there??" I hadn't realized I was staring off into space.

You gave out a small chuckle.
"Sorry, what were you asking?"

Bon pointed his pencil at number 24 not saying anything, he crossed his arms after.

I hesitated "oh.. uh 135,789" I paused for a moment "Bon....?" He looked over at me with a strange face. "You've been weird lately...." Bon paused.

"Weird? What do you mean by, weird?" I fiddled with my pencil some more.
"You've been staring off into space and blushing...you never do any of that.." I spoke, unsure if my words made him understand.

BONS POV
"You've been staring off into space and blushing...you never do any of that.." I repeated that sentence in my head.

"I'm gonna get some water.." I got up and walked to the kitchen.

'What if he finds out? how would he feel? what would he think?' I thought as I got some water and headed back.

Rin sat in silence until he heard Bon coming back.
"Sorry about the that Bon I don't mean to point it out in any mean matter.." I stopped in my tracks at Rins words.

"I-its fine." I sighed and sat down next to Rin.

Writing down answers I looked over at Rin who had already been looking at me; we both blushed a bright red.

Edited 11-2-17