RINS POV

You were sitting at the edge of the water, thinking about what had happened to Bon.

You regretted leaving him at the hospital, alone.

"Hey, Rin." You jumped up, thinking you were alone.

"Hi?"
You turned around to see a recognizable pink haired boy. "Oh, hey Shima..." You knew he punched Bon in the nose.

"Mr.okumora called the project off. And he left to go see Bon." You narrowed your eyes, as Shima sat next to you.

"H-how does he know? Who else knows. And I-i know you put him in the hospital." You turned your head to face Shima. "Oh, well. He punched me first. And everyone knows. Well, the whole class knows."

Shima shrugged. Like it was something normal to talk about.

"Kid, you have problems. And could you please leave, I kinda don't want to talk to anyone." You brought your legs up to your chest, putting your head in-between your knees.

"Sure, just make sure you get back to your dorm."
And with that, you heard Shima get up and leave.

The rest of the night was quite and still. No one walked by, no one called or messaged you. No one wondered were you were.
Heading back to your dorm, you ran into someone. Saying your sorrys you began walking again, and the man did nothing, he more like ran away as you spoke, it was weird.

"Hey Rin, where were you," You lifted your head up, to see Yukio standing in the front of the building, crossing his arms.
"It's not like you care, and...And how was Bon.." you lowered your head, avoiding eye contact.
"He's doing, uh-great. Why, not like you guys are together." He cleared his throat, mid sentence. You blinked slowly looking back up at him.

"I know, I just, I feel bad, what did you guys talk about or do?" Yukio seemed different after the visit. Almost awkward.

"Oh, nothing. We kissed a but that's it." He talked as he was bragging about it. Like you had never kissed him.
He was wrong.
You laughed at him a bit. "That's something to be proud of. Kissing your brother's ex boyfriend. God you need a life." You half muttered the last part to yourself. Still having sort of eye contact, he just glared at you.