.:43:.

RINS POV

You and him were having a nice conversation until Yukio abruptly asked Him to send something off.

"Hey Rin..? Is Bon Around?"
Shima came up to you. A spark in his eyes.

"No. He's going down to the office. Why?"

"Oh. No reason. Just I need to to talk to him." Shima didn't wait for a reply. He just left.

You sat there. A good couple of minutes passed by and Bon had came back into the room.

You and him met eyes and he seemed to lose his confidence.

"Bon your back. Shima was looking for you." Bon looked down. Avoiding your look. And simply shook his head.

He sat down. A few seat in the back. Avoiding everyone.

The bell ran and he ran out the door. Leaving a pencil. You knew about his special pencil.

A/N sorry I had to find a way for Rin to talk to Bon so...Here's that❤

"Wait! Bon your pencil..." You scanned everywhere for him. But he had already been devoured amongst the other students.

You did find Nash though.

"Rin!!" You heard him yelled over the chatter if kids with excitement.

"Hey..I have to find someone.. I'll be back OK?" You hastily left him standing there. Like an idiot.

The thoughts of leaving Bon like that killed you. But for Nash you didn't care.

BONS POV

B

eing the first to leave class felt good. Not having to push through the others who stared at there phone and walked slow.

"Bon! Wait up!" You could hear Rin yelling after you.

But you just kept walking. Pretending you couldn't hear him.
But he caught up.

He was fast.

"Bon. You forgo-" you cut him of before he finish.

"Rin please. I'm chasing someone who's trying to run from me. Just like you were just doing. And keep it. It's yours anyway."

You walked off. Head held low. Body muscles tense. Tears running.

"You still like me...?" Rins sweet cute voice could be heard behind your thoughts. Almost like he wanted to cry.

Turning around. You tried your best not looking at him.

"Of course I do Rin. But you have Nash now..And we've already broken up. There's no point in me and you now.."

A tear came down to your cheek. But Rin had already stepped up to wipe it with his thumb. Causing you to smile.

He hadn't made this kind of contact in forever. You had missed being called his. And Bon-Bon.

You missed him.

"Bon...Don't do this to me. You know I still like you...And..Your right. We're are chasing each other at the worst times. When your trying to get me out of your head and I'm trying to get you out of my head, But that's what love is. A long road trip of the mountains when it's snowing. Soon enough spring will come. But we have to keep going. You can find a girl, or guy...I know you can. And your right I do have Nash. But he seems so fake for me..I don't know. Just fine someone who's not like this. Someone who can bring your back up to your feet. "

Rin rested his hands on your shoulders. A reasurring smile.

He began turning away to go to his dorm. And you had already missed his touch.

"Wait Rin..." You spoke.

.
.
.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING BON??
LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE A GOOD WEEK/DAY/MONTH/YEAR.
LIFE.